leblackdragon

Chernarus Map Guide App for Android/iOS

Good news dude' date=' works now for me, dunno what you did, but ace, thank you :)

[/quote']

How on Earth???!!! Will power? lol

Great App. Works great on HTC Evo

Great App. Works great on HTC Evo

Thanks!

Unfortunately, and fortunately I'm going to have to "perk" it up a lot more since Apple has REFUSED the app.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, another two weeks delay as I pretty up the app (since it's not up to iTunes standards) and re-submit it for approval.

Fucking Apple, I'm in need of this app :'(, I won't be getting my dual monitor setup back for awhile and now I'm a sad panda.

Fucking Apple' date=' I'm in need of this app :'(, I won't be getting my dual monitor setup back for awhile and now I'm a sad panda.

[/quote']

loool! Here's more reason to be upset:

Android App version 1.5 has been uploaded and waiting for the market place to update. Added 11 more close-up locations:

- Kamyshovo

- Tulga

- Msta

- Staroye

- Pusta

- Mogilevka

- Kozlovka

- Pulkovo

- Nadezhdino

- Drozhino

- Bor

Also update Stary Sobor close-up with a better version.

Next update, more town close ups obviously... and finally a location marker. :D

If you think there's anything else to add in there, tell me what it is and link me to it. Cheers!

Good news dude' date=' works now for me, dunno what you did, but ace, thank you :)

[/quote']

How on Earth???!!! Will power? lol

Christ knows, i missed a couple of versions when the thread got lost, 1.4 worked a dream, having a few freezing issues with 1.5 though.

Edit: freezing and crashing issues seem to be happening when you try and use one of the close up city maps, not every time though.

My little brother is also mad to keen to have a go of the ios version, keep up the god work dude :)

This is awesome! I don't use it often because of my tablet itself, because it's really low resolution on my Asus Transformer Tablet. But I've used it, and if the resolution was fixed on it. I'd use it whenever I played. 4/5 stars! :D

I like and use this app a lot. It's amazing so i don't have to tab out all the time. However, do you think you could add a loot radar kinda like they do here? http://dayzmap.info/

I mean, it's helpful and makes looting a lot easier so you can see which buildings are ACTUALLY enterable.

I like and use this app a lot. It's amazing so i don't have to tab out all the time. However' date=' do you think you could add a loot radar kinda like they do here? http://dayzmap.info/

I mean, it's helpful and makes looting a lot easier so you can see which buildings are ACTUALLY enterable.

[/quote']

I would LOVE THIS!!

Great update! Before now i would have to re-install the app each time i wanted to open the map, otherwise i would get a blank screen. Which i couldn't be aresed with and kept it uninstalled.

Works fine now. Thanks.

Using a HTC Desire HD. Android version 2.3.5

Just searched the iOS app store, still not listed yet I assume? Any feedback from Apple yet?

Is this on the iPhone yet? I just searched for DayZ and nothing came up :( Looking forward to trying this out.

Nice app been using it on my sony tablet, it's really fun and sometimes challenging to try to navigate by landmark only.

Suggestion:

Could you differ between churches you can enter and churches which seems to be only landmarks (make them a different color or greyed out). Crawled into Mogilevka just to find the church closed with no loot.

Unless I am missing something and closed churches spawn loot too and I just missed it.

Good suggestion Breakingbad, all the maps ive used, online and apps, have never differentiated between enterable church and scenery church. Saying that, the reddish churches with some little stairs and a porch at the back sometimes have good loot there.

On proper O/S maps they use different symbols for different styles of church, ie church with a steeple etc.

How about square with a cross coming out the top means enterable church, circle with a cross coming out the top means un-enterable?

Unfortunately' date=' even thought it was submitted, the iOS version might take up to two weeks to process and review. This is out of my hands and subject to Apple's stringent policies. *humph*

[/quote']

Because clearly Apple doesn't allow ANY shit to hit their stores and make it a store with garbage only *cough* I mean android store *cough* *cough*

Any news for iOS for IPad?

Hey cpt_kawa, I just posted an iPad app to the app store. It should be done reviewing in the next couple of days. If you're interested, I can give you a promo code to beta test it now:

http://www.dayzmaps.com/dayzmodforums.html

I can give you a free early-release copy if you could give me a little bit of feedback on it. I'm a huge Day-Z fan and so are my friends, I just want to make the best possible day-z app for iOS :P.