tad@tadshackles.com

PROOF THAT MEDICS SAVE LIVES!!! (pic)

Since I started playing DayZ the life expectancy has been 47 minutes. Well thanks to the heroic work of all the medics out there, we have increased the average life expectancy by almost 20 minutes (and with over 1,000,000 players that is a very big increase!)

Here is the proof!

TMWSavesLives.jpg

GO MEDICS!

Don't hesitate to call on us anytime in this thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

• Like 2

Or people play more carefully? Since now its known where snipers are and what to do vs them ..

Sorry to say but it's not exactly the medics that made it jump up.. It's the Respawn button being disabled that made a dramatic rise.

Sorry to say but it's not exactly the medics that made it jump up.. It's the Respawn button being disabled that made a dramatic rise.

This, unfortunately. xD

Good job to all the medics anyways, much respect for what you do.

you can add like 3 hours to the lifetime, you have to think about all the suicides because of ultra bad spawnpoint.

everytime i die, i suicide around 3-4 times

would just like to say, the life expectancy was 4 hours and 29 mins, the day I started playing....and 30 mins the next day.

I don't exactly put high stock in the number.

Indeed, I'm sure there's many reasons folk die less these days. But keep up the outstanding work, nonetheless! A single drop of water in the ocean etc etc.

• Like 1

you can add like 3 hours to the lifetime, you have to think about all the suicides because of ultra bad spawnpoint.

everytime i die, i suicide around 3-4 times

You don't have to Suicide. You can coast spawn intentionally. Search the Survivor HQ area for the post HOW TO: Coast Spawn to learn more.

Woo go medics :D saved me more then 2 dozen times :D

Yeah the medic crowd is doing a good thing whether the statistics are truely in its favor or not. But other than helping other people out, its a good crowd to just chill with and run missions for as an extra gun or storage to help haul medic and other gear. Sort of gives you a purpose even if you dont do the medic work itself.

My goal is to help the medics by getting vehicles in running shape and giving them away so they can quickly help others. Plus its hilarious driving around in groups, you have so much fun and even if you die its entertaining. I destroyed myself last night in a tractor by running into a rock...i LOL'd. somehow i managed to stay alive as my health declined from 12000 to 486 and stopped bleeding for some reason. Im back to full life, but my tractor..its not so good of shape :)

hey i need a medic way up north i have no food no drink no gun and i was just shot in stary sober trying to get food

but me and another guy i met today have found a bus a motorbike and a car and were in the process of moveing them north

bus is parked at the back of a farm and if fueled and will probably go fast the car is way up north out of fuel and i am with the bike but dieing

fools! it's ppl like us who survive months that bring up the survival rate.

fools! it's ppl like us who survive months that bring up the survival rate.

fools! it's people like us who alt F4 out of combat for months that bring up the survival rate. Fixed.

• Like 1

hey i need a medic way up north i have no food no drink no gun and i was just shot in stary sober trying to get food

but me and another guy i met today have found a bus a motorbike and a car and were in the process of moveing them north

bus is parked at the back of a farm and if fueled and will probably go fast the car is way up north out of fuel and i am with the bike but dieing

English is hard, isn't it?