scaramoosh

Why can't two prone guys shoot each other?

I have a feeling this post spiralled out of control... O.o

And I find it hard to believe that there is an expert on Samurai/Bushido,who cites Confucius as a relevant source, but doesn't mention Musashi...

But since you carry the trolling in the signature, it's probably your hobby or smth and nothing of value is to discuss here, right?^^

Well i didn't feel the need to reel off EVERY SINGLE RELEVANT SOURCE.

we'd have been here a while mkay?

• Like 1

I just had a similar situation, I hit the gut with my AKM from a prone position, he hit the deck so I continued to fire....

Not a single shot hit him whilst I was prone, not one?!?! My buddy then followed up with some shots while he was crouched and ended up dead from the encounter.

In a fit of red rage I crouched up and unloaded at the guy from his side, he then promptly turned and managed to kill me, I wasn't quite sure how he managed to inflict any damage to me as he was side on when I started shooting, and as stated earlier he had already been hit.

The encounter had apparently left us both with flies buzzing around our heads according to my 2nd teammate on overwatch.

Luckily I spawned reasonably close, so after a 10/15min run I had managed to recoup my gear.... Happy DayZ!

I tough encounter but I'm happy that the guy didn't Alt-F4 and gave us a good go.

Still I find it strange that a prone on prone firefight results in no-one getting hurt.

Happened to me with zombies like 3 times, i was proning with a makarov (BEST WEAPON EVER) and a zombie attacked me so i started shooting him and i didn't hit him once. i was aiming with my ironsight so i don't know what happened. Shooting prone works perfectly fine in ArmA 2 without dayz

sight_vs_bore_line_tmb.jpg

Your bullets come out of the barrel, not the sight.

I know, i played arma 2 for a long time but i was aiming to the torso so this must be a bug or makarov bullets are made of plastic

They are

Edited by The_Spy1451

I know, i played arma 2 for a long time but i was aiming to the torso so this must be a bug or makarov bullets are made of plastic

They are

They are :P they do 889 damage or something now hahaha

sight_vs_bore_line_tmb.jpg

Your bullets come out of the barrel, not the sight.

I soon clocked on after a few shots and started to aim well above the target but still couldn't hit anything but floor.