{Foxfall} Grimm

{Foxfall}, an upper echelon organization.

I would love to be a part of this organization. I read about you guys waiting to download this game, but i waited till i knew how to get around on my own so I wouldn't be pestering you guys with basic controls and survival. I'm a good shot, in-game and out, and I keep my head on a swivel. I ask to join you because I want to execute ops my manpower won't allow for, and if I take out a few of those damn search-and-destroy shoot on sight bastards, ill just be grinning a bit bigger. I'm not the backstab type, if someone goes down by me, they had it comming. I added Grimm, Cael, Ata, and Quasi on steam under BIZ, figured if you are in different time zones i might increase the odds one of you would have a more convenient time getting in touch. I would love to hear from you

PS don't let the name fool you

Enjoyed playing with the euro guys.

Doin' again sometime soon.

Good to hear, we are trying to get our European squad running along with our North America group and sync up when there's a good time table.

Enjoyed playing with the euro guys.

Doin' again sometime soon.

Good to hear' date=' we are trying to get our European squad running along with our North America group and sync up when there's a good time table.

[/quote']

That sounds good Grimm, I'm on your steam friend list under the same name.

I apologize to all of the applicants that have been messaging me. I have been very busy and the morning that I actually had time to reply and chat, my video driver crashed and I lost most of the Steam messages. I will be doing my best to integrate everyone who has an interest.

Thanks again for your patience.

Hey whats up guys? I really like what you guys have set up, i enjoy the military type discipline and the team work. I sent a few of you friend requests on steam, hope to hear from you soon.

Steam ID: Ch3pokiller

I'm geared pretty well and have no problem navigating Chernarus, map or no map. I'm tired of going solo so I need a serious, skilled group and you guys fit the bill. I have a mic and all that, problem is I have a new rig being mailed out to me so I won't be able to play for a few days. Once it arrives I'm good to go, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Steam ID: Maliceftw

I'm a serious player and I'm quite tired of running solo. I have a microphone and I'm very competent working in a group. I think we'll get along great, just give me a chance to earn your trust.

Steam ID - Pillbox

Heads up I have a player who should be joining.. forgot to give him the link, I didnt think I was allowed to give out the Teamspeak info, So I asked him to post here or pm you grimm and say that he was referred by Falke

As of late, I have been running with a 3 man IRL team raiding airfields, towns etc. However due to erratic play times, (Due to Midterms/Finals) I would like to find a group like Foxfall to run with. My friends and I are all considering on joining, however I will be applying first.

I have sent a friend request to Grimm via Steam

SteamID - KryostatX

Finally back from vacation and back in full swing for recruiting.

More to come with website construction and in-depth explanations with our clan for the casual gamers that want to slay some Zambeez all the way to the elitist crowd which is what we are more populated with at the moment.

Thanks to all who have shown interest and keep on droppin' them Z's!

I've watched some of your videos on youtube actually. I think it would be awesome to join, as I have been looking into a clan/guild to play in for some time and all the others look good, but just too loosely organized. I have been playing DayZ for about 5 weeks now, which granted is not very long, but the only thing that I had to actually "learn" was the inventory system. Other than that everything else can be simply derived by playing, while I have not explored much outside Cherno and Elektro, I could find my way to a specific location given enough time, a map, and a general direction. I also have a lot of experience in guilds and clans from various games, I used to play a lot of MMORPGs, I've seen the whole spectrum... from freshly recruited to a trusted co-leader as well as leading a few of my own. I am the kind of person who is willing to put the time in, to learn as well as to help and train others, I have the drive to move up the ranks and an urge to become well known and trusted among the current Foxfall members.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kurokoden

I have to leave for work soon, so I'll get to the requesting and discussing when I get back home. I have met all the requirements that you have posted. (I am 18, have a mic, generally not an idiot, and willing to learn as well as a drive for higher power)

See you around,

Cory

I've watched some of your videos on youtube actually. I think it would be awesome to join' date=' as I have been looking into a clan/guild to play in for some time and all the others look good, but just too loosely organized. I have been playing DayZ for about 5 weeks now, which granted is not very long, but the only thing that I had to actually "learn" was the inventory system. Other than that everything else can be simply derived by playing, while I have not explored much outside Cherno and Elektro, I could find my way to a specific location given enough time, a map, and a general direction. I also have a lot of experience in guilds and clans from various games, I used to play a lot of MMORPGs, I've seen the whole spectrum... from freshly recruited to a trusted co-leader as well as leading a few of my own. I am the kind of person who is willing to put the time in, to learn as well as to help and train others, I have the drive to move up the ranks and an urge to become well known and trusted among the current Foxfall members.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kurokoden

I have to leave for work soon, so I'll get to the requesting and discussing when I get back home. I have met all the requirements that you have posted. (I am 18, have a mic, generally not an idiot, and willing to learn as well as a drive for higher power)

See you around,

Cory

[/quote']

We appreciate your interest and actually taking the time to research the clan that you're looking into. It gives us a very good idea of what type of player you are. I will be contacting you soon and try to integrate you into the team if we cross paths.

Good hunting.

Hi Guys, im still here like.

But im without internet for the next week as i am moving flat. I'll get in touch as soon as i can.

Once you are on Teamspeak as a new member you will be told a generic location to meet, either with a training officer, or other recruits. Currently the vacinity around Zub/Green Mtn. is our "training area". It takes time to build trust, and you are going to have to work hard to gain ours. Several have already done it (I was an outsider a week ago) so I know it is possible.

LOL- are you serious man. 'Training officer'? never heard such bullshit in my life. . . .

Hello Again.. : ))

Still hoping to join our ranks in the clan.

Little about myself

I currently live is San Diego, CA

I play DayZ most of my time and sometime squad up with my

brother who shed light for me on this game.

Currently still very active and if i going away for a bit i will let menbers know ahead of time.

I have Teamspeak 3 also Ventrilo have a very good mic/headset to play with. G35 i think they are called..

I tend to joke around at times when everyone is relax and chill. I can listen order and follow them by the letter.

I should be on today for serveral hours on dayZ just hit me up on Steam.

I'll try to add you guys tonight. I'm currently playing solo and have been navigating myself around quite well, jumping from deer stand to deer stand mostly. I have all the necessary gear to kill/cook animals for food and a water bottle to drink. Looking for a small group to make a run on the Berezino hospital and NE airfield for some good stuff.

Steam ID: jfox225