Sign in to follow this  
jagmas

US77 (formerly known as TX1) with added Mumble Server

Hey folks, with the upcoming changes to global chat, I set up a mumble server at crow.mumbleboxes.com Port 36091 for anyone interested in trying to survive the apocalypse together.

I for one have always appreciated anyone that didn't shoot first and genuinely wanted to fight and survive against the zeds rather than each other. When I patched up the server to the latest beta (located at http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php) some folks could still talk in global while I couldn't. Luckily saluting people seemed to do the trick and show that I was friendly.

Settings I currently have on the Server:

3rd Person - ON

Crosshair - ON

Tags - OFF

TZ - GMT -11

Slots - 50

Admin - Me (Jagmas)

Contact - Here or jagmas@jagmastv.com

Mumble - crow.mumbleboxes.com Port:36091

I left tags off even though I enjoy them to help identify friends and potential foes. If you have any suggestions for more mumble channels or server stuff in general, post them here and I will see what I can do. Hoping to have a nice community of survivors to work with as things get added to the mod.

Thanks!

Jagmas

[Added contact info and more info on server]

Hey Jagmas, whats up with your server today? My friends and I have made it our home and it's been down most of the day.

Yea sorry, had an issue but finally got it straightened out last week. Appreciate the followup!

Jagmas

Hey Folks.

Small problem upgrading to patch 94209. I have notified my host and I'm currently awaiting them to address based on info found on DayZ forums. Once done I will update the server and restart.

Thanks!

Jagmas

Me again, just reporting that last server reset deleted all the tents and despawned all saved vehicles, fyi

Hi' date=' are there fixed resets, and if so at what time?

[/quote']

This is what I came here to ask. I'm moving from another server over, going to take a few days to complete the move (it's just me, no one else though) but was wondering if the server restarts and if so when/how often? Thanks!

Hi Jagmas I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoy your server. I stumbled upon it a couple days ago and haven't wanted to leave ever since, even though I have been randomly killed by players, o well its a game. Anyway I noticed last night that server was giving me really bad graphics glitches. I jumped on another server and didn't have the problem, also I noticed the servers down today and was just wondering if everything is ok. Anyway keep up the good work maybe I will see you on your mumble server.

Hopefully everythings fixed up now. I will be updating to the latest updates (1.7.2.1 and 94876) when the server comes down at noon cst.

I'm guessing you prolly already know that there's a new update can't wait for you to get it up an running, I hate joining other servers but either way keep up the good work!