Sign in to follow this  
wraylir

I would like to try DayZ first cause im not sure i can run it!

Im not sure can i run this game cause im on wireless and i have problems before to run some other MMORPG.

My PC is very good and it can run it and i would like to buy game, but i dont like to buy game 30 bucks to find out i cant run it because of wireless.

I cant change now wireless to something different.

It would be nice if we can get 2 or 3day trial just like in Eve Online.

You're at the wrong place to ask for that, this is DayZ's forums - DayZ is a mod for Arma 2. You buy Arma 2, not DayZ.

You can try downloading the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead demo off of steam and seeing how well that runs, not sure if you can go online with it though.

You can download the free version to play DayZ on lowest graphic settings I think?

You can NOT play dayz true the free version, but the free game gives you at least a inside for if it is able to run on your pc.

When you want to play Dayz, you have to buy ArmaII + Arma Operation Arrowhead, and download the Free Dayz MOd

What is your usual ping towards your home country servers on most games?

I play on average 250 ping (playing on servers not in my country, like the US ones - they're faster anyway) and it's playable. I have had no problems with my ping.

Edited by Mayuyu