fuckDayz

DayZ is a total screw up.

This game is so boring, Endless running around finding nothing but useless junk and it stupid how you have to find parts to fix a car. There is no team work in this game at all, That what pisses me off the most about this game, The humans are more dangerous than the retard zombies. It is ment to be a zombie game, But since Ive been playing this game, Ive only been killed 3 times in total by zombies, But hundred times by humans. Walking or running around for hours trying to find loot just to get killed by a fucking human player makes the game pointless and stupid, There is no team work at all, I not going to play this game no more, It could have been good had there been useable cars and team work. The last draw was tonight, I managed to pick up a good amount of loot and was crossing a bridge and saw a fellow player getting attacked by a swarm of zombies, So I went to his aid and help kill all of them and soon as the last zombie was dead, He turned around and shot me dead. This is all too often in the game, Ive had enouth of it, It it is full of wankers that show humans true nature, If the shit hit the fan in the real world, It be fucking humans I be most scared off because humans are scum of the earth.

This is what you Think you look like posting this thread :

Milhouse_Future.png

This is how you really look :

aggressive-child.jpg

It is ment (sic) to be a zombie game...

I know I'm just feeding the troll here' date=' but -

No. It's [i']meant to be a survival mod set against the backdrop of a "zombie" apocalypse.

I you want to kill teh zombees, this is not the mod for you.

This game is player run, completely almost. It's not DayZ's fault that people want to shoot people openly, I'm sorry, it's the community. Undoubtedly it's the rise in popularity and it'll pass as people like WhiskeyFive leave / get banned, don't worry about it. Also, I hate to be "one of those guys", but it is alpha. Community will evolve /devolve throughout the course of patches.

Also, I just noticed your name.

3/10, I replied seriously. Apply yourself.

I am no troll, i am making the point, There needs to be team work in this game to make it playable, With getting cars on the road and survieing the game, But with human players shooting anyone just to steal what little loot you have is stupid. Running around for hours getting loot and avoiding getting killed by zombies just to be shot dead by a human everytime ruins the game for me. I was helping that guy and he still shot me, Whats the point.

This game is player run' date=' completely almost. It's not DayZ's fault that people want to shoot people openly, I'm sorry, it's the community. Undoubtedly it's the rise in popularity and it'll pass as people like WhiskeyFive leave / get banned, don't worry about it. Also, I hate to be "one of those guys", but it [i']is alpha. Community will evolve /devolve throughout the course of patches.

I'm sorry, but it's the bandits who seem to be organized in this game. I haven't seen a group of survivors do ANYTHING in this game except cry on the forums.

Go make a survivor/trade city.

Now.

Or shut the FUCK up.

I am no troll' date=' i am making the point,[/quote']

Doubtful. Username much?

There needs to be team work in this game to make it playable

No it doesn't. I play alone' date=' and very well.

But with human players shooting anyone just to steal what little loot you have is stupid. Running around for hours getting loot and avoiding getting killed by zombies just to be show dead by a human everytime ruins the game for me.

Play something else?

I was helping that guy and he still shot me' date=' Whats the point.[/quote']

Point is, you got shot for being an easy target. I would have shot you too.

I am no troll' date=' i am making the point, There needs to be team work in this game to make it playable, With getting cars on the road and survieing the game, But with human players shooting anyone just to steal what little loot you have is stupid. Running around for hours getting loot and avoiding getting killed by zombies just to be shot dead by a human everytime ruins the game for me. I was helping that guy and he still shot me, Whats the point.

[/quote']

How-To-Troll.jpg

If i ever play this game again, I will shoot every damn human I see regardless if he friendly or not. But only with true team work could anyone survive for a long time in the game. You can only work alone for so long. When a country goes to war, Do there army work alone, no, they work as a team, Makes them better at killing than getting killed.

This game is player run' date=' completely almost. It's not DayZ's fault that people want to shoot people openly, I'm sorry, it's the community. Undoubtedly it's the rise in popularity and it'll pass as people like WhiskeyFive leave / get banned, don't worry about it. Also, I hate to be "one of those guys", but it [i']is alpha. Community will evolve /devolve throughout the course of patches.

I'm sorry, but it's the bandits who seem to be organized in this game. I haven't seen a group of survivors do ANYTHING in this game except cry on the forums.

Go make a survivor/trade city.

Now.

Or shut the FUCK up.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9224

Can't just start things randomly. Takes effort. If Bandits are organized, maybe you should try to counter that fact.

If i ever play this game again' date=' I will shoot every damn human I see regardless if he friendly or not.[/quote']

See that "It's Your Fault" link in my sig? Click it. It was made for you.

But only with true team work could anyone survive for a long time in the game. You can only work alone for so long. When a country goes to war' date=' Do there army work alone, no, they work as a team, Makes them better at killing than getting killed.[/quote']

You have no imagination, my friend. This isn't your run-of-the-mill shooter.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9224

Can't just start things randomly. Takes effort. If Bandits are organized' date=' maybe you should try to counter that fact.

[/quote']

I think you have me confused. I have my own bandit group already.

I'm glad there is a survivor clan there, we'll see what they accomplish. If they can develop a reputation of trust, then they may very well help survivors learn who to trust in the game (ie. blacklist).

I was advising survivors to do more in that regard. Organize themselves. All I've seen is ~5 or so crybabies saying it's too hard to be friendly in the game, having put no effort into making a safe city, bandit blacklist, etc.

I think it'd be helpful if rocket could let players color-code usernames though; checking a web-based blacklist wouldn't be the easiest thing to do in this game. Seeing the color of their username when they chat or use in-game voice would be much simpler.

I think you have me confused. I have my own bandit group already.

I'm glad there is a survivor clan there' date=' we'll see what they accomplish. If they can develop a reputation of trust, then they may very well help survivors learn who to trust in the game (ie. blacklist).

I was advising survivors to do more in that regard. Organize themselves. All I've seen is ~5 or so crybabies saying it's too hard to be friendly in the game, having put no effort into making a safe city, bandit blacklist, etc.

[/quote']

Organizing a group to help and gain the trust of people openly is arguably harder than organizing people who shoot outsiders on sight. However, if people did put more effort into things instead of getting on the forums to complain, it'd work out better.

If i ever play this game again' date=' I will shoot every damn human I see regardless if he friendly or not.[/quote']

See that "It's Your Fault" link in my sig? Click it. It was made for you.

But only with true team work could anyone survive for a long time in the game. You can only work alone for so long. When a country goes to war' date=' Do there army work alone, no, they work as a team, Makes them better at killing than getting killed.[/quote']

You have no imagination, my friend. This isn't your run-of-the-mill shooter.

You have a point, I wish there a marker above all murders head in Dayz so I only kill the guilty and advoid the killing the wrong ones.

You have a point' date=' I wish there a marker above all murders head in Dayz so I only kill the guilty and advoid the killing the wrong ones.

[/quote']

Ah, but that's the secret! You don't - and shouldn't - know, but don't turn it into a deathmatch, either! Once you get past the "I need to shoot everybody to survive", you can start playing smarter, and it gets a hell of a lot more enjoyable!

Organizing a group to help and gain the trust of people openly is arguably harder than organizing people who shoot outsiders on sight. However' date=' if people did put more effort into things instead of getting on the forums to complain, it'd work out better.

[/quote']

I don't see how. You'd essentially be making a clan with the requirement of entry being you don't kill randoms. Set up some system to try your own members in this regard. (Maybe other clan members accuse/fraps you of killing randoms = you're kicked/blacklisted). Create a protocol that differentiates PK'ing from self defense. (ie. request they identify themselves, if they don't you are allowed to kill. If they do you give them a chance; if they backstab you, you add them to blacklist -- maybe this has its own proof requirements, ie. certain # of clan witnesses, fraps, trust based on time spent with the clan, whatever)

Maybe make some incentive system (rank, patronage, whatever) for helping randoms and/or inducting them into the clan.

Set up relations with other survivor clans. Inform your clan of such. (In fact bandit clans already do this. I know a few clans that I wouldn't KOS, and often group with if my own clan isn't online).

The people crying here obviously expect the game to simply be cooperative BY NATURE. That they should simply walk into a town and yell out "HEY ANYONE AROUND" and have other random strangers help them. That's just as "unrealistic" as people who play DayZ as a videogame hunting other players.

fuckDayz

...you are correct. Don't let the monkey pokers get to ya.

I would just ignore this guys. This person is clearly a troll. He even took the time to make an account named "fuckDayz".