Colten (DayZ)

Coordinates... for various camps...

It's a shame you attempt to ruin the game for other people because you didn't get your own way.

K. You wanna raid them with us?

• Like 2

calling someone out on a forum for being a douchebag =/= rage. I am not affected by this at all, it is just a game. I'm just happy I finally have an opportunity to call you a douche bag, without caring about starting drama....

LOL! Okay.

Matters not... we will just move.. you don't effect me :P you show that you are a cry baby :lol: oh have my beans :beans:

• Like 1

Pffft Colten, if you think that's being smart, you have a tough life in front of you brother. I have seen people like you come and go, hope you don't get beat up so much in real life. But I am positive that's been the case in your past.

In my opinion you just wasted 2 months + of your life doing nothing but bullshit, because I couldn't give less of a fuck about who attacks and destroys camp as everything re-spawns due to the impurities in 1.7.2.5. Besides, that's the nature of the game.

You are a backstabber, and this shit just got more enjoyable, gives me a reason to be a better player.

• Like 3

Pffft Colten, if you think that's being smart, you have a tough life in front of you brother. I have seen people like you come and go, hope you don't get beat up so much in real life. But I am positive that's been the case in your past.

In my opinion you just wasted 2 months + of your life doing nothing but bullshit, because I couldn't give less of a fuck about who attacks and destroys camp as everything re-spawns due to the impurities in 1.7.2.5. Besides, that's the nature of the game.

You are a backstabber, and this shit just got more enjoyable, gives me a reason to be a better player.

With all due respect, everything we've all been doing has been a waste, as this is a mere alpha test... everything will be reset anyway.

Secondly, the cry-babies are the ones who are constantly coming into the topic (those of you from the SoH clan) and slamming me for what I am doing. If I am such a cry-baby, then why do you need to keep trying to point it out? :P Why do you keep resorting to all of these derogatory comments if I, myself, am the one who is truly the "loser", or the one who is the "cry baby"? It just further exemplifies your childishness by resorting to those pathetic insults. I've never once insulted you.

Anyway, cheers. Tonight will be FUN. :D :D :D

By the way, it is nice to know that one of my fellas is on the island, murking you guys. Wait until the other guys converge on the island. :P

Edited by Colten
  • Like 2

Dude seriously? Colten you really just dropped to the bottom of the maturity scale. All because you didn't get admin power? Not only did you fail to bother us with this you in fact have made our day because we now get to test our teamwork and defense against groups of bandits like we want to! So thank you Colten for giving us something to do until we get our server wipe. Oh and QQing on here because you got all butthurt just makes us all laugh at you lol :D

Guess learning to survive in DayZ is Trust Noone.

Most of us learned that from Day 1 when dupers used their AS50s to kill us on sight. If you've got an AS50 or L85 in a tent, you didn't find it legitimately - it's a duped or spawned weapon kept there as a spare.

No tears shed.

• Like 1

Guess learning to survive in DayZ is Trust Noone.

Most of us learned that from Day 1 when dupers used their AS50s to kill us on sight. If you've got an AS50 or L85 in a tent, you didn't find it legitimately - it's a duped or spawned weapon kept there as a spare.

No tears shed.

LOLOL. I have had several tears shed today..

1. When a pal of mine killed five of the clan members on Skalisty Island as they landed the chopper (ROFL)

2. When another person went and got into a fight with them in Pustoshka, and took some gear ( LOLOLOLOL)

Glad I can help people get geared up. It's what I am all about.

EVERYBODY CONVERGE ON PUSTOSHKA IN SEATTLE 123.

this is a classic example of 'it takes one to know one'. so let me get this straight....bandits..who go around killing innocent people and stealing things that dont belong to them (i wouldnt go as far as to say 'ruining' because its part of the game experience)....are upset/surprised that a 'fellow criminally minded bandit' did something untrustworthy/backstabbing?

I think its great. politics at its best!

I for one have never killed someone because i dont have to and can survive on my own. player killers add to the game play and i love it, because its realistic to shoot first ask later scenarios in a survival world.

its good to see there are 'gang wars' going on within the bandit ranks and clans..turkey vultures feasting on turkey vultures!

• Like 5

This. This is why I love this game. Player driven everything. You have my beans Colten, and to the clan, good luck and give em hell!

Cheers

• Like 3

Colten, this is Roller, and I really did not expect that from you. You might have bad blood between other clan members, but I at least expected you to respect some of us. I'd expect maturity from somebody your caliber. I still can't believe you did this.

Your on the coast shut the fuck up noob

Dude seriously? Colten you really just dropped to the bottom of the maturity scale. All because you didn't get admin power? Not only did you fail to bother us with this you in fact have made our day because we now get to test our teamwork and defense against groups of bandits like we want to! So thank you Colten for giving us something to do until we get our server wipe. Oh and QQing on here because you got all butthurt just makes us all laugh at you lol :D

Noob your on the coast leave now

1. When a pal of mine killed five of the clan members on Skalisty Island as they landed the chopper (ROFL)

You are a pathological liar, and it's really sad.

He sniped the door gunner as we landed, and I killed him point blank as he shot me with a DMR...1+1 =/= 5 learn to math!!

I think it's cute how people go to the ends of the map to hide their tents when there are some incredible tent spots 5 minutes from the beach that very few people suspect even exist. :) Much quicker to re-gear when you don't have to run for an hour.

Well i guess not responding in hope it all just slips away think this loser did is pointless now since so many of our clan members have been silly enough to bite DOH! so i'll throw in my 2 cents, why not its just funny now :)

colten we always suspected you the officers and admin that is, thats why we never let you have server admin control, god you cant even be trusted with your own gear let alone a whole server full of players worth.

have your laugh and have you fun we really dont mind as most of us have stepped back from the game after 1.7.2.5 with all the duping and hackers theres no point playing but to kill bandits and help noobs,

So hey send all the legit bandits our way thanks better than having to deal with lame hackers everyday :P god forbid we actually get attacked at base legit for the first time ever ( doubt thats gonna happen anyway even with the extra publicity ) also to all you bandits and survivors out there go for it guys if it helps you adventures in dayz visit our camps listed above and take whatever you need and if you dont shoot at as for giggles hey maybe we'll even invite you to the clan and you too can lower your morale's and pull a stun such as this if it makes you feel good about yourself. as for the gear and vechiles what do we care nothing saves anymore blow it up like the handful of bandits his sent our way in the past, or accuse us of abusing admin rights/hacking cause nothing you did to us had any effect and you'll have a blast of a time cause that base will be there fresh just waitin for you again every restart happens.

if by some twist of morality you decide you dont want to be childish cause your not an admin of a server or in charge of everything so you can cheat ( yes colten we know why you wanted admin powers we're not as dumb as you may think ) then your welcome to play on our server whilst its still running, play legit as a bandit or survivor dont mind ( just dont hack cause its pretty lame )

Cracks me up really cause its just one more reason to get the new server thats a clean start with no damned duped tents everywhere and well lets face it all the A'holes are going to be keeped busy on SEATTLE 123 for the remaining life span of the server which is good news for all the other servers, besides no point putting money into a server thats bugged and full of duped crap anyway, boring!

So enjoy while it lasts people his right there is loads of great gear the group of 30+ friendly survivor group has worked to collect over the last few months, which oddly enough if you dont shoot at us we'd probably share with you anyway :) the best part is you blow us off just a touch bit to early you dumb bastard, had you been on teamspeak oh in the last 3 weeks you'd know we're talking of canning this server for a clean start anyway and now you'll never know where we went ;P oops to soon.

• Like 1

Well i guess not responding in hope it all just slips away think this loser did is pointless now since so many of our clan members have been silly enough to bite DOH! so i'll throw in my 2 cents, why not its just funny now :)

colten we always suspected you the officers and admin that is, thats why we never let you have server admin control, god you cant even be trusted with your own gear let alone a whole server full of players worth.

have your laugh and have you fun we really dont mind as most of us have stepped back from the game after 1.7.2.5 with all the duping and hackers theres no point playing but to kill bandits and help noobs,

So hey send all the legit bandits our way thanks better than having to deal with lame hackers everyday :P god forbid we actually get attacked at base legit for the first time ever ( doubt thats gonna happen anyway even with the extra publicity ) also to all you bandits and survivors out there go for it guys if it helps you adventures in dayz visit our camps listed above and take whatever you need and if you dont shoot at as for giggles hey maybe we'll even invite you to the clan and you too can lower your morale's and pull a stun such as this if it makes you feel good about yourself. as for the gear and vechiles what do we care nothing saves anymore blow it up like the handful of bandits his sent our way in the past, or accuse us of abusing admin rights/hacking cause nothing you did to us had any effect and you'll have a blast of a time cause that base will be there fresh just waitin for you again every restart happens.

if by some twist of morality you decide you dont want to be childish cause your not an admin of a server or in charge of everything so you can cheat ( yes colten we know why you wanted admin powers we're not as dumb as you may think ) then your welcome to play on our server whilst its still running, play legit as a bandit or survivor dont mind ( just dont hack cause its pretty lame )

Cracks me up really cause its just one more reason to get the new server thats a clean start with no damned duped tents everywhere and well lets face it all the A'holes are going to be keeped busy on SEATTLE 123 for the remaining life span of the server which is good news for all the other servers, besides no point putting money into a server thats bugged and full of duped crap anyway, boring!

So enjoy while it lasts people his right there is loads of great gear the group of 30+ friendly survivor group has worked to collect over the last few months, which oddly enough if you dont shoot at us we'd probably share with you anyway :) the best part is you blow us off just a touch bit to early you dumb bastard, had you been on teamspeak oh in the last 3 weeks you'd know we're talking of canning this server for a clean start anyway and now you'll never know where we went ;P oops to soon.

Morbid, believe me... I will find out where you went. :P It will NOT be difficult.

With all due respect, everything we've all been doing has been a waste, as this is a mere alpha test... everything will be reset anyway.

Secondly, the cry-babies are the ones who are constantly coming into the topic (those of you from the SoH clan) and slamming me for what I am doing. If I am such a cry-baby, then why do you need to keep trying to point it out? :P Why do you keep resorting to all of these derogatory comments if I, myself, am the one who is truly the "loser", or the one who is the "cry baby"? It just further exemplifies your childishness by resorting to those pathetic insults. I've never once insulted you.

Anyway, cheers. Tonight will be FUN. :D :D :D

By the way, it is nice to know that one of my fellas is on the island, murking you guys. Wait until the other guys converge on the island. :P

I am telling you how it is because you need to hear it Colten. It will only help you. Besides that people are people and everybody makes their own choice, I will stop commenting here.

Good luck.