Sign in to follow this  
unknownnovice

Looking for a competitive squad. age: 21 US/Canada

Looking for a group of 4-6 like minded people who want to log on and just murder the crap out of everything in sight.

Tired of playing the lone bandit.

I like to mess around in the game a lot, but I love to get very serious in fire fights. I do not enjoy dieing, but the threat of it does give me one hell of an adrenaline rush.

I would also like to point out that I am very patient. A characteristic that has kept me alive in many situations where I would have ended up dead. My head is into tactic and strategy.

Contact me if you need any position in the group. I can do assault, medic, spotter, sniper. I do not care.

There is no way to assure my playstyle to meet any standards someone might have in order to allow me to join in to a serious group. I would need to play in game with you for my abilities to be properly analysed. For now I hope you can just trust me when I tell you that I do not suck. I have spent too mush time playing to be bad.

If other lone bandits are interested, I will happily try to form a serious brand group. (US and Canada only and you must be at least 18)

I dont know if this will reach the right readers. I am actually skeptical there even are groups like the one I am asking for.

Message me over this forum to get in contact with me. I check it regularly.

Help me Dayz Bandit forums, you're my only hope.

(+ points for those who get the reference in the last line)

Haha im making a squad fr US/Canada. If your up for it i could team with you. I am somewhat new but i know my shit seeing as i HAD 10 tents aswell as a helicopter and bandit skin (I was raided D:). So i decided to make a squad. I do have stuff and am getting more as we speak. My timezone is PST. Prefer to use skype (tifk57) looking forward to teaming ^-^. my map has 2 Crashed helis marked on it so we can go to them for supplies aswell as several nice weapons such as another M107 and FNFAL (Fan of snipers so i left it) and a couple other weapons such as the kobra. My Age is 14 (I know its not old enough but its been three days so if your desperate...) but I dont think that really matters seeing as im mature enough to even play the game. If you didnt catch it my skype is tifk57

~Tifk

Edited by tifk