Sign in to follow this  
NeroR

5 minute unconcious timer every log in. (Even fresh spawn)

Lastest beta patch. Found a tent, dumped my stuff, got killed by zeds and it still happens.

I'm having the same issue except I also spawned with 104 blood and the timer seems to be a lot longer than 5 minutes. Just waiting it out to see if it ever goes down. Just to see if I recover before my friends rescues me.

I've only ever had this happened when I've logged out while still in shock (the white icon that doesn't look like a broken leg)... if you wait for the shock symbol to go away before you log out you shouldn't get the unconscious timer.

I have had similar issue, I got hit by a door... got that shock thingie.

Logout because of graphical issue and 5 min timer... waited that out all ok, when i moved position no shock or anything and had to restart game again to try fixing the bug... there was more than 15 minutes between these relogs, again logged in and the timer... this happened like 2 times after that so 4 times total because of the damn door? O.o

Once got me almost killed.

Hate people who are putting ALT + F4 when something is going to happen. Just wait... It will be fine after it's away.