patricio13@comcast.net

HELP CANNOT PLAY MUST BE ADDRESSED

Help I cannot join a server.I get passed the loding screen then i get stuck on setup complete please wait. I tried everything even tried going back to 1.7.2.3 but i get stuck on loading screen. I seen other posts about this but no resolution i think it must be addressed one guy said sumthing about a ghillie suit but i get stuck on loading screen on 1.7.2.3. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

obviously you're doing something wrong.

vast majority of people getting stuck at loading are trying to join servers running different versions of dayz/arma beta.

Ok So i have done alot of research there are other people with this problem. I came to the conclusion that is has something to do with character because i can join a private hive just fine (private hives have different character saves than normal dayz servers).Also before this happend a hacker turned the whole server i was in into a cow so i think that has something to do with it.

I have this problem to. People say that we should downgrade to 1.7.2.4 and 417 beta patch and put on suit but I stuck on loading screen on this version.. Please help

obviously you're doing something wrong.

vast majority of people getting stuck at loading are trying to join servers running different versions of dayz/arma beta.

Totally untrue, the forums are full of people getting stuck on loading joining exact same dayz/beta versions.

Happens to me on approx. 50% of new(to me) servers I attempt to join.

• Like 1

Yup. Two of my members in Belgium cannot get past the loading screen after trying every possible step.

Only happened on the 1.7.2.5 patch.

It is only an alpha guys.

We need to be patient and constructive.

The vast majority of load screen issues can be sorted by ensuring dayz, arma2 and battleye are ALL up to date.

Agreed mate.

We do need to be patient and constructive. Constantly bumping this topic is not helping all that much, considering there are many of them (e.g. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67383-hotfix-build-1725-rolling-update/page__st__2100)

However, there are a number of players that have followed all of the troubleshooting options to the letter and are still locked out of the game or specific servers. This was not the case in 1.7.2.4 so one has to wonder what has changed.

I know its alpha. Alpha is a testing stage so Iam testing dayz and reporting a problem so they can fix it. Many people have this problem and it is yet to be resolved.

ive had this problem for a week the only way past this is if someone of the dayz team resets your character that what im waiting for but no help as of yet
  • Like 1