Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

taking down a helicopter at night in a humvee

me and my friend taking down a heli at night in our humvee :D

THAT BE A HACKED VEHICLE! D:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You shot down a Huey on a private Hive where you all probably just script in whatever little toys you want to play with. That takes SO much skill.

Come back when you can do it with an Enfield on an ACTUAL server...

• Like 2

u seem a little mad about private hives ?

no im not .. i actually enjoy playing on private hive server ... side chat on ... its fun ... whenever i feel like i want to run around at the coast again because im bored rolling on the floor in the camp , waiting for people to play with ...

but i constantly find vehicles all over the place or 3 or 4 douchebags obviously running the server flying around in a chopper ... sometimes there are multiple choppers on the server and ive read here in the forums that some people even sell vehicles for a donation ...

play on a private hive server but i simply dont like videos of people taking down a chopper out of a humvee since this has nothing to do with what people normally do in DayZ ...

also this:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You shot down a Huey on a private Hive where you all probably just script in whatever little toys you want to play with. That takes SO much skill.

Come back when you can do it with an Enfield on an ACTUAL server...

Edited by NoRegrets

i play on normal servers 99.99999999999999999999999 percent of time just this was done on private. tears are being shed by the dozen ;)

Edited by dgeesio

i play on a private hive 100% of the time. the reason behind this: people using too much hacks on regular servers. the private hive i play on is the exact same thing as a regular hive, vehicles weapons and all. the only reason we use a private hive is because if we had a regular server we'd have to jump through hoops to ban a cheater that we caught. now, if we catch you, you just get banned. if you get reported we look into the logs and go from there. no bogus regulations telling us how to run our server. noone in our community scripts anything, as far as we know (im not the admin but im close friends with him).

i dont see why its so frowned upon, its more fun to me than the actual servers, there are bandits, there are friendly's, and we have a good little community. no hacks, no bogus clan running everything, just DayZ the way i believe it was meant to be played.

also private hive's prevent: alt+f4 (at least the usefulness of it, you cant connect to a different server and run away),

"ghosting" behind someone in a firefight

moving gear around servers to "free-farm"

we play private but were more legit than most regular-server users.

lol, the gunners voice reminds me of Plank from lock stock and two smoking barrels lol...

tbh if certain things are still te same soon alot will be just private hive servers.

if you dont like private servers dont go on them and vice versa.

• Like 1