Sign in to follow this  
Guanta

I don't normally hack...but

Okay so I was on this server.

Now first I don't normally hack, I know how too, and I did it sometimes when there was another hacker on the server just as a defense mechanism. Sure y'all might still think that is abusing it but hey its a doggy dog world. But I never used it against real players, I played with friends a lot who didn't hack and I liked the experience.

Well earlier today I was killed. Someone spawned behind me and started talking to me, so I turned and asked if he was friendly. He said nope and fired a shot so I opened up on him. Yah well lets just say I couldn't kill him, and then he killed me.

So I was going to run back to my body, I got half way up the beach when the same guy appeared at the tree line and just opened fire on me again...

And again....

He spawn killed me 4x in a row, I just wanted my body back, tho he prolly hid it I wasn't thinking.

So I got mad, and teleported everyone in the map high above me and let them fall, and then I did it again, and then again, and then again, about 5 minutes in between each time.

Okay I went too far I know, and I brought innocents in on it, but grrrr I was angry.

And now I am banned =D

That is my story.

Edited by Guanta
  • Like 2

One less scumbag playing on the servers.

• Like 2

It's dog eat dog, not doggy dog. Sweet that you got banned hacker scum.

• Like 11

If this is indeed true, then you have managed to fail in several distinct ways.

Now first I don't normally hack, I know how too, and I did it sometimes when there was another hacker on the server just as a defense mechanism. Sure y'all might still think that is abusing it but hey its a doggy dog world. But I never used it against real players, I played with friends a lot who didn't hack and I liked the experience.

Well earlier today I was killed. Someone spawned behind me and started talking to me, so I turned and asked if he was friendly. He said nope and fired a shot so I opened up on him. Yah well lets just say I couldn't kill him, and then he killed me.

So I was going to run back to my body, I got half way up the beach when the same guy appeared at the tree line and just opened fire on me again...

And again....

He spawn killed me 4x in a row, I just wanted my body back, tho he prolly hid it I wasn't thinking.

So I got mad, and teleported everyone in the map high above me and let them fall, and then I did it again, and then again, and then again, about 5 minutes in between each time.

Okay I went too far I know, and I brought innocents in on it, but grrrr I was angry.

And now I am banned =D

That is my story.

Only hackers i don't hate are the benevolent kind

Lol, "its a doggy dog world"

What the hell is that? Is your mom mad you used her credit card to buy those scripts?

• Like 1

Lol, "its a doggy dog world"

What the hell is that? Is your mom mad you used her credit card to buy those scripts?

Yup

And again....

And now I am banned =D

That is my story.

I stopped Reading at "doggy dog" It's "Dog Eat Dog".....I don't even......

• Like 1

Y'all are really stuck on that doggy dog world aren't you?

Sure y'all might still think that is abusing it but hey its a doggy dog world.

It is what you make it out to be.

Y'all are really stuck on that doggy dog world aren't you?

Yes, it confirms everything most people who will read your post ask themselves about you.

Thank you for the laugh.

• Like 1

Good.... Goodbye BTW its a "Dog Eat Dog World"

Edited by ArchAngel-7-

Ya not sure why you would kill everybody else...Why wouldn't you just spawn your items back in for you?

Shit and here I was thinking it was a birdy wurdy world.

• Like 2

"Doggy dog world" Wow, aren't you a bit of a pre-madonna to feel so special that you can hack and kill innocents.

Lovely troll post and most even believe you lol brilliant:P

Hacking becouse others hack is weekest excuse there is and when you hack becouse others hack your even wrose then hackers themselfs.

Only way in life is stay GOOD SIDE never give in on the BAD SIDE and you do you save the world someday:)

"Doggy dog world" Wow, aren't you a bit of a pre-madonna to feel so special that you can hack and kill innocents.

Nope i am American

• Like 1