Acoustic (DayZ)

US 303 - Question

Thanks, Legacy.

I understand that it's a gray area, and I understand the issues you mentioned. That's why I'm willing to unban anyone that asks me to lift their ban, as long as they promise to stop using invalid equipment in my server.

I want to follow the rules the best I can, and until I get a firm no on this, I'm going to continue to do it, as it's worked wonders for keeping the hacking down on my server since I started doing it about 8 days ago. It's not fun when everybody is running around in the server with godmode weapons. Again, though, if someone from the dev. team tells me I can't, or if someone shows me where they've already said it, I'll stop, but I really hope that doesn't happen.

I've even had a few regulars on the server drop in to Teamspeak just to tell me how thankful they are that I'm finally keeping the hacked weapons out for the most part.

Edited by Mister_Magotchi

Feel free to unban me so I can come unload on you, your clan mates, and anyone else with a regular AS50 or any legit gun of your or their choice...

I would, but the only entry for "beer" is "uK_Beer", and there are no names with "Downer" in them. Either give me your in-game name or you GUID, and I'll unban you.

I have run into a situation similar to this one. Although the only person whom was banned was the person that spawned the AmmoCrate.

I would like to point out that in an interview rocket once stated that using hacked weapons was the players "reward for surviving hackers and not a penalty for dealing with them". I'd source it but it's in one of the many interviews and i dont have the time.

I eagerly await to see Wells 'have' this server. My money says it won't happen.