Sign in to follow this  
jmcwhin

Looking for some Aussies to play with

Pretty self explanatory,

Need some locals with decent ping to get on a low pop server just to mess around.

Really want to get a car up and running and establish a good home base or something and just raid and gear up pretty much.

Sick of playing alone, would be good to get on teamspeak or vent or mumble or whatever. No kids please, at least 18+.

Add me on steam!: j.mcwhin

Pretty self explanatory,

Need some locals with decent ping to get on a low pop server just to mess around.

Really want to get a car up and running and establish a good home base or something and just raid and gear up pretty much.

Sick of playing alone, would be good to get on teamspeak or vent or mumble or whatever. No kids please, at least 18+.

Add me on steam!: j.mcwhin

<Majority of players are under 18

<Insults ''kids'' saying he wont play with them

<Gets owned by a ''kid'' who knows how to play the game and wasn't allowed to play with you

<You cry hacks.

Uhuh....so do you want to play orrrrr

Well you sound like a decent guy, i'll give you a tip. Don't play on Aussie servers, they are riddled with hackers and take fucking hours to join. I play on seattle 125 with 10 mates, 30 second join/load time and no hackers, 25 people max usually and we all have guille suits and military grade weapons. If you do want to lay, I will be on tuesday 9pm and then every other day after that at about 4pm till around 10. Motocross=dogger if you do want to.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002