Sign in to follow this  
bozack

Random Dancing?

forgive me if this has already been a topic, I couldn't find anything... But i was just walking along minding my own business when all of a sudden my character started dancing on his own. I couldn't control anything he was doing. I figured this might be the work of a hacker so i quickly aborted from the server to avoid a mass teleporting/murder.

Is this just a normal glitch? did i press a key to trigger it? or was it indeed a hacker having "fun" on the server?

Happend to my friend "M O N S T E R" on a server as well, next minute the whole server was teleported to an island with hundreds of destroyed busses, i'm guessing it's a hacker having fun.

wow , so i aborted just in time. Now i'm afraid to go back into the server. But that's where my stash is :(

Hackers can locate bases/tents/vehicles using ESP hacks, most likely they have gone to your base and messed it up, i may be wrong though and it may be alright.

Thats the only fun hack honestly... when your whole group at base camp (for me about 16 people) all start dancing.. it's pretty magical. The rest of hackers fucking suck.

Yeah that's a hacker doing that. Play on a non-hive like SE101 to avoid hackers.

Every time you mention your non-hive server... you're drawing attention to it. I've seen plenty of hacking on non-hive servers, so you're really not helping anyone... in fact, you'll probably get an increase in hacking.

Every time you mention your non-hive server... you're drawing attention to it. I've seen plenty of hacking on non-hive servers, so you're really not helping anyone... in fact, you'll probably get an increase in hacking.

Lol that's the point...it doesn't matter when hackers join...they get banned almost instantly.