Sign in to follow this  
Mark88

Help loading my hatchet

I try to remove from tool belt and says no room in inventory even after I dropped my pistol. Help please. Thanks.

The hatchet uses your primary weapon slot, if you have a gun in there it will try to put your primary gun into your inventory so you have the hatchet there, if ur inventory have no space for a primary gun then it tells you that msg

ah, duh, thanks! Im in a tough spot with no ammo so thanks for the quick response!

wow, so the AKM only takes 1 slot in my pack? That's nice.

{edit} negative, that was the magazine, thought I had freed up enough slots, had like 7, but AKM is gone.

Edited by Mark88

I think you need 10 slots for a primary weapon but I've not actually tried it just read it here somewhere.

If your outta ammo I'd just chuck it and use the hatchet till you come across something else. I usually find guns in barns or the tower of the NE airport. I don't stick around the big cities long enough, too many Zed's.

I think you need 10 slots for a primary weapon but I've not actually tried it just read it here somewhere.

If your outta ammo I'd just chuck it and use the hatchet till you come across something else. I usually find guns in barns or the tower of the NE airport. I don't stick around the big cities long enough, too many Zed's.

Yup, that's just too many slots to try and make room for. Oh well, died anyhow cause I tossed a flare and forgot to switch back to my axe, lol.