Sign in to follow this  
StormCloudSeven

Stuck in loading screen even though i join matching versions

A lot of people say to avoid getting stuck at loading screen, you just have to check and make sure your version of dayz & arma2 matches the version of the server you choose to join. But as I'm testing this myself I dont see it being correct...My version is 1.7.2.4 and my arma2oa patch number is currently 1.62.95883. I join a server with exactly these 2 versions and I still get stuck on the loading screen. Its been about 15 mins since it began loading and it is still loading as I type this.

Yes I am absolutely sure that my versions are 1.7.2.4 and 1.62.95883.

it's not full proof. There are some servers out there with issues. I've also seen a couple of servers that the server name says they are on one version when they are actually on a different version.

A lot of people say to avoid getting stuck at loading screen, you just have to check and make sure your version of dayz & arma2 matches the version of the server you choose to join. But as I'm testing this myself I dont see it being correct...My version is 1.7.2.4 and my arma2oa patch number is currently 1.62.95883. I join a server with exactly these 2 versions and I still get stuck on the loading screen. Its been about 15 mins since it began loading and it is still loading as I type this.

Yes I am absolutely sure that my versions are 1.7.2.4 and 1.62.95883.

When that happens to me I just try another server... not sure why it does that some times, other than maybe the servers ping sucks and was cached in your launcher showing a good ping?

Could be you aren't waiting long enough, there's a battleye issue as that is the last step before loading completes or that there is some data corruption connected to your cdkey/player ID on the hive in which case you need a character reset done by the devs and that could take up to a week or two to get done based on how fast they get to your ticket/emails. Best of luck to you broski hope you get this fixed I know it sucks and is super annoying.

It might be that you're not waiting long enough, but I doubt it... I've had servers load after like five or ten minutes, much longer than I would normally wait, but was busy with something on my phone etc.

It might be that you're not waiting long enough, but I doubt it... I've had servers load after like five or ten minutes, much longer than I would normally wait, but was busy with something on my phone etc.

This.

It can take up to 30 mins to join some servers, I have no idea why. I've been 'stuck on a loading screen', forgotten about it and been busy on the phone or something and the game loads randomly like 10-20 minutes later, lol.

Happens to me all the time, sometimes I wonder if the server is powered by a potato.

Edited by Jimmyz