Sign in to follow this  
symptom

US 1344 Admins cheat

I was playing on US 1344. Logged in and saw a helicopter landing by Drakon. I waited for the chopper to land for easier shots. Using my AS50, I zoomed in and killed the gunner, and then the pilot. Right after I kill them, I get a message that says "You were kicked from the game". Then i tried to log in and the server was locked.

Originally the server has 35 people on it. After i killed the admins and they kicked everyone, it was locked with only 3 people on it.

Something needs to be done about this.

qnoj5v.jpg

If you own your own server, why play on others? I don't get that.

Maybe his server was empty?

Thought of that.....?

He's an admin? Srsly ?

Maybe his server was empty?

Thought of that.....?

Then why having a serv if there is no need ?

Ah this community is so great.

"Admins are blatantly cheating on X server"

The only replies are about him being an admin of another server... I've never seen such a poorly moderated forum in my life, why oh why does it have to be of a game I actually like.

If you own your own server, why play on others? I don't get that.

First of all, why does it matter?? Secondly, I bought my server for you and anyone else that wants to play on it. I'm providing a place for people like you to play. I play on other servers so I have a larger variety of people to kill.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that US 1344 has cheaters for admins and lock their server to protect their helicopter after they were fairly killed in pvp for it. They should be blacklisted immediately.

• Like 3

I was kicked from this server just now and noticed he locked it right after that. There were quite a few people in game.

Right now there are only 3 players in game with it locked. Just like the above posted SS. Probably the same 3 players.

Looks like its a habitual offender with the locking.

Cant remember the admins name something like "El troy" or "El something"

Wasn't going to post, but when I googled the server to see if they might have a website or something to let us know how long it would be locked I found this thread.

Edited by Cortel