Sign in to follow this  
KField86

Recruiting some more faces.

Hey everyone,

I've made numerous posts in this section, as well as recruited some of my current DayZ pals though these very forums, and I'm attempting to do it again.

What we are: The group I run consists of about 10(at max) bandits, who all play to win but at the same time, play to have fun. It's a good mix of both, and I would want the same from a new person among my squad. We are a community of like-minded individuals. We aren't a clan, and we don't intend on calling ourselves one at anytime. I have no intention of making things overly serious. We have people who play all sorts of games, as well as being from all around the country. We have some players from the UK, Sweden, Estonia, Canada, and of course the US. Both coasts.

What I'm looking for: I am looking for experienced DayZ players who aren't turned off by being a bandit, and enjoy that playstyle themselves. We do not harm unarmed players, or new players that establish contact with us over VoIP. We engage any armed players that we deem a threat, and we do not hesitate to do so. The name of the game is survival, and whatever keeps us alive, is what we will do. Some things I require..

# Must be 18. No exceptions. Unfortunately I've had some trouble in the past with younger individuals and I simply want to avoid any future problems. I hate to discriminate but that's just how it goes. Most of us are in our 20s, myself being 26.

# Must speak english.

# 3 or more weeks of DayZ experience. I will make SOME exceptions to this, but only after I talk to you first.

# A tactical approach to the game, and the serious mindset that comes with it. This is a very important one. I need players who know how to properly call out enemy positions if we start taking fire. Being able to communicate, think ahead, and plan ahead to eliminate your target safely is paramount here. I want to keep everyone alive if I can help it, and I will do my best in order to pull that off, but being able to handle yourself as well just makes my job easier.

# Maturity. This is pretty much common sense. We're not a serious group of guys. We're friendly, we crack jokes at each other all the time and we kick back and have fun. I wouldn't have it any other way. We don't cry. We don't bitch about gear. Sure we bitch sometimes after we die, but it's never towards anyone else. It's mostly us realizing how we could of prevented something that already happened. I think this is to be expected from a game like DayZ. It's all good to joke around, but when we're in a dangerous area in game, and attention & critical thinking must be put first, I need people to be able to snap into "the zone" and get in the game.

# Teamspeak 3, and a working microphone(preferably a decent one). This is mandatory.

Here's what I am offering to anyone who would like to join up. We have our own DayZ server. It is based out of NY, and has a solid population. Usually medium pop, but spikes up to high during prime time on most nights. I will also obviously provide a teamspeak server. As far as the DayZ server goes, it is monitored by myself throughout the day that I am online, and I'm extremely proactive against cheating of any kind. I do not condone duping, combat logging, scripting, using hacked weapons, etc etc. Either play the game legit, or don't play at all. Words I live by. I've banned over 100 hackers since the new BE server-side event logging was put into place. That number will continue to climb. Overall, my server has been clean lately, and we haven't had a server-wide teleport or kill command in almost two weeks. I'd call that pretty good.

Anyway, I'm only looking for about 4 to 5 people. You can send me a PM here, and from there I will give you the TS3 information so we can talk. If you show me that you follow the guidelines I've specified, as minimal as they are, then I'd love to have you. If you end up being a dick, or disrespectful to myself or anyone else OR if you kill anyone that is in our teamspeak, it's immediate grounds for a ban, and if you harass anyone on my server, you'll be banned from there as well, blacklist be damned.

Looking forward to hearing from some people. Btw, UK players feel free to apply. Nothing but love for the brits, plus you'll probably ping fine to my server since it's based out of NY. Shouldn't be too bad.

- Kevin

PS: Sorry for the longer than intended post. :)

Edited by KField86

"Recruiting some more feces." is what I read.

If that was the case, you surely would of applied. :)