Sign in to follow this  
LemonGrapist

Vehicles & Tents not saving on 1.7.2.4

Hi I play with my friends quite frequently on this 1.7.2.4 server and we found many vehicles and a chopper which we filled up with weapons and gear that we looted. We then hid them in a forest and saved all of them, however when we returned today after several restarts, all the vehicles are gone and the few tents that we set up was empty. This also happened on the same server several times before.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with the server ID?

• Like 3

I'm getting the same thing mate, on 1.7.2.5 servers aswell, wish Rocket would fix the tents/vehicles database, game is pretty much unplayable at the moment, me and my squad will spend an entire day repairing a chopper/gathering loot and setting up a camp, only for it to be removed after a restart, its horseshit.

What server are you on by the way?

Edited by lukepker

Im playing with konvict gaming on their server. seems like .4 servers are also suffering the problems of .5 servers.

Not had any tent/vehicle save anything for over a week. Also vehicles are randomly returning to places on the map there is meant to be no spawns :\

another strange thing, the vehicles after disappearing always respawns at the same place. so we always now knows where the chopper and uaz etc spawns.