AndyTheBomb

Skype Teamwork Meet Up Group And Clan [Now With A Server!]]

To all those looking for a player group:

I would like to invite you to the Skype Teamwork Group. There are no member requirements and we do not require you to sign up on a forum or idle 24/7 in our team speak.

The group is by no means a clan. It is simply a loose collection of people who have gotten tired of playing the game solo. We have no overriding ideology, common geographical location, or member requirements. The group and clan uses our team speak for in-game chat.

To join, simply send me a contact request via Skype and I will add you to the group. From there you can add anyone else you know to the group chat.

My skype ID is tyler_packett

The Dayz Skype Teamwork group now has a clan portion for those who desire a more skilled and serious group to play with.

The clan requires that you have a mic and have a high level of maturity. Prospective members are also required to have a good level of experience and skill with game mechanics of Dayz (aka no noobs) and go through a trial period of going on supply runs and raids with the head members. These trial runs are just for us to develop a level of trust with new members.

The group plays mainly on US servers but we have around 10 people from the UK/EU and Australia. If you are interested in the clan or just want to join the skype meetup group send me a contact request mentioning DayZ to my skype account at: tyler_packett

Hope to play with you soon.

Still looking for more people to add to the meetup group. We have expanded from 15 to 26 in the past couple days and would love to have more people join.

We now have a semi official vent server thanks to some of our members.

Hope you guys keep joining.

Were up to 30 members, have established a nice base and now have a Team Speak 3 server. Hope to see more people joining.

Skype id tyler_packett

The skype group is down to 37 now due to me having to remove some ass holes.

The clan is up to around 12 members and going strong with a buss and several bases on a server.

Both the clan and group are looking for more players so if your interested give me a ping on skype.

Man every time I bump this thread i get 5 skype contact requests. I even added a new member to the clan so lets see if any one else wants to join.

Free bump. Is your group/clan more into zombie or survivor or bandit slaying?

The clan is bandit-ish in that we shoot first ask later, mainly due to having good guns/gear and not wanting to lose it. currently we have a nice rivalry going with another clan so we have mostly been doing base raids/defense.

The group is just a large mass (were up to 45 at last count) of random players who team up at random so no real solid group mentality for them.

Always looking for more members for both groups just give me a ping on skype if your interested.

Were up to 55 members in the group still looking for more people for both the clan and the group

We now have our own server! YAY!

Still recruiting clan and group members so feel free to add me on skype.

I have sent you a Skype request, been looking to join a group for ages now.