Sign in to follow this  
shypatrick

Worst Hacker Ever in Existence

So today I spawned and was shot by a hacker/camper. I spawned again in the same spot, this time out for vengeance.

• Like 27

Question, how do you know they were hacking. Otherwise that was some funny shit they really did suck at shooting. Best part was where you jacked a weapon out of the backpack to murder the person with. This person not only sucks at shooting but apparently they are too stupid to at least keep moving away from an unarmed survivor.

Edited by Megatron

Question, how do you know they were hacking. Otherwise that was some funny shit they really did suck at shooting. Best part was where you jacked a weapon out of there backpack to murder them with, not does the person suck at shooting but apparently they are too stupid to at least keep moving away from an unarmed survivor.

Well they had hacked in weapons (G36C, AS50 TWS) which are not available in the mod itself. :) And thanks!
  • Like 1

Epic vid with a well placed song...

"hackers" (Script kiddies using the hacks, not writing them) generally suck ass at the game, which is why they hack to begin with.

• Like 1

Yeah that was great, mate! I loved that song from Mercs 2, great choice!

Well they had hacked in weapons (G36C, AS50 TWS) which are not available in the mod itself. :) And thanks!

And now you have those weapons, are you a hacker?

'Hacker took my spare ghillie suit'

You said you just spawned.

*From my previous life. I was walking to Cherno when I was sniped. He took my ghillie. I spawned again but luckily close to him. I came back and you know, the video. Sorry for the unclarity.

And now you have those weapons, are you a hacker?

When you log off of DayZ the hacked weapons disappear. The hacked weapons are weapons from OA brought into DayZ. The hive doesn't save it because it is not a legitimate weapon/item in the mod itself.

Ahhh, how did he hack? Looks like a bad sniper that tried to alt f4, the body stays like that due to lag. I agree though that was really stupid of him.

Ahhh, how did he hack? Looks like a bad sniper that tried to alt f4, the body stays like that due to lag. I agree though that was really stupid of him.

He has hacked in weapons. :)

Shame you didn't "study body" to get the name and then let the server admin know.

Shame you didn't "study body" to get the name and then let the server admin know.

"Knightmare was killed."

• Like 1