Sign in to follow this  
Cookieihd

Looking for people to join Squad

1. What do you use to talk with other people? Skype,TS,Vent? - I use skype and teamspeak3

2. Where are you from? - Estonia

3. Do you speak fluid English. - yes

4. How old are you? - Im 17

5. How long have you played DayZ, Did you play ArmA2 or ArmA before you started DayZ? - been playing dayz for about a month now/didnt play arma2

6. What do you like to play as a close range, sniper ETC. - I kill stealthily from a distance with a sniper

7. Do you know how to handle vehicles if so what are you good at? - I have a natural talent with flying helicopters

8. Are you a good team player? - id like to think so

9. What time of day do like to play? or how often do you play? - I play alot every day for a few hours (im online in skype all day)

10. do you play with 3rd on/off? And on what timezone? - i play with 3rd on/UTC/GMT +2 hours

11. Do you play any other games if so what do you play? (This will not do any thing to if you get in or not) - I play BFBC2 and black ops on pc

my contact info is on my profile

1. What do you use to talk with other people? Skype,TS,Vent? I use skype and team speak but i prefer teamspeak.

2. Where are you from? England.

3. Do you speak fluid English. Fluid? do you mean fluent? if you do then yes.

4. How old are you? 15

5. How long have you played DayZ, Did you play ArmA2 or ArmA before you started DayZ? I have been playing arma 2 for 1 year and dayz for 2 and a half months about 3 weeks after it first came out.

6. What do you like to play as a close range, sniper ETC. I would like to play as a pilot if we manage to get a heli and normally just a medium to long range using a assault rifle (the m4a1 cco sd) i also have a sniper but im not so good with mil dots but i could practise some more.

7. Do you know how to handle vehicles if so what are you good at? I played in arma 2 clans a Huey pilot so i guess helicopters but i have experience playing arma 2 in most vehicles anyway.

8. Are you a good team player? I would say so.

9. What time of day do like to play? or how often do you play? I prefer to play from 9am-3pm gmt as my internet is best then but i can play later or earlier.

10. do you play with 3rd on/off? And on what timezone? Normally i play with first person as i prefer it and i play in gmt.

11. Do you play any other games if so what do you play? (This will not do any thing to if you get in or not) Just generally alot of sandbox and fps games.

Edited by PsiPhiGames

1. TS, but others are easy to get/install

2. England

3. Yea :P

4. 37

5. 2 months (ish)

6. Close range, but i have some sniper rifles and have used them.

7. Have drove almost all the vehicles

8. yep

9. Everyday about 3-4 hours

10. 3rd on, and gmt (6pm - 12pm weekdays) (weekends all day)

11. haha minecraft (to relax), Fifa 12 (for me footie fix)

Hello there!

1. I mainly use Skype but can use other programs if needed, ofc.

2. Im from Sweden, Gotherburg

3. Pretty much, yeah

4. 18yrs

5. Only had the game for about one week (love it though)

6. I can play all different styles, prefer assault or recon

7. Haven't really gotten the chance to use vehicles yet, but after all I've been playing things like BF(series)

8. Yes, when Im playing alone I can sometimes a douche, but together with my friends Im always trying to do whats best for the team!

9. Depends on weekdays or weekends, mostly prefer evening/night but if Im free, and have the time, I can play anytime.

10. Call of duty series, BF series, WoW. etc.

1. I can use them all three : >

2. Holland

3. Fluid enough for you to understand me!

4. 18

5.playing this mod for about 4-5 weeks and never played arma 2 before I started with DayZ

6. I prefer sniper.

7. I can handle most of the vehicles

8. Yes

9. Atm I play everday for 3-4 hours.

10. I play with 3rd on and gmt + 2

11. Shadowrun, Battlefield 3, Tribes Ascend.

Maybe good to know that I currently have a DMR with 5-6 mags and most of the tools and a m4a1 cco.

Edited by rubieruben

Thanks all of you me and my friends will look at these later today

1.Skype,TS (However my mic is somewhat broken,and I cant figure it out :/ )

2. Flordia,USA

3. Yes

4. Almost 14

5. I am very inexperienced (Getting it tommorrow,hopefully). And I have never played ArmA, but I have been reading up on it and DayZ

6. A Sniper if possible

7. With some help I could figure it out in a few minutes (And to be honest I would just want to use a Bicycle or Motorcycle,they seem fun to use)

8. Yes

9. I would play early in the morning (7:30-8:30 EST) or in the afternoon (16:00- 18:00 EST)

10. I would not use 3rd most of the time,unless I wanted to experiment with it. GMT -4 hours

11. I enjoy Minecraft,every Halo,Battlefield 3,Elder Scrolls IV and V, and Crusader Kings II.

#3 PM me skype

#4 I'm sorry you are to old for us :/ we want players some where around 15-18

#7 Look on my profile for my skype

#8 I'm sorry no

#10 as you say you dont even have the game thats a no

. What do you use to talk with other people? Skype,TS,Vent? skype and vent

2. Where are you from? Im from Sweden

3. Do you speak fluid English.Yes

4. How old are you? 15

5. How long have you played DayZ, Did you play ArmA2 or ArmA before you started DayZ?I didn't play arma 2 before but i haved played Dayz before

6. What do you like to play as a close range, sniper ETC. Close range

7. Do you know how to handle vehicles if so what are you good at? Kind of

8. Are you a good team player? Yes

9. What time of day do like to play? or how often do you play? mostly after school wich would be in the day

10. do you play with 3rd on/off? And on what timezone? UTC/GMT +1 hour

11. Do you play any other games if so what do you play? (This will not do any thing to if you get in or not)