Sign in to follow this  
WengaXD

People aren't as bad as you think.

Me and my friend were climbing up the large building in Elektro near the hospital, where we spotted a guy on the top of the building, my friend goes up and takes a bullet, I go up when I think his back is turned and I take a bullet as well.

After this however, I spawn near Elektro and proceed to move back to the building, trying a different tack this time, I go over Voice Chat and try talking to him. To my surprise; he responds and is more than happy to let me reclaim my stuff from my corpse, including my Enfield and bag full of medical supplies.

Always initiate voice chat with someone, as shown here, as this guy was happy to let me grab some loot including a weapon after I had said that I was friendly over voice chat, even though I had taken a shot at him before.

While not everyone is friendly, It can be beneficial if you are willing to just take a risk.

• Like 2

I never experienced something like this, but whenever I hear something that slightly sounds like a survivor, i begin spamming the voicechat with information about why im friendly and why i neither want to shoot n loot nor die ...I mean, I'm closer to the hero skin than to the bandit one, but im experiencing bad luck so often ...

This happened to me far up north at Guba.

Some guy shows up in his boat, and I am completely unaware.

He panics and shoots me, but then comes back down in his boat so he can pick me up and take me back to my corpse.