Sign in to follow this  
Slasner_sb

Question about how vehicles spawn.

If a server has only 1 of a certain vehicle does that mean that once someone has found it, repaired it and taken it away from the spawn point to their base that another will or will not randomly spawn on a spawn point for that vehicle? 1 broken down awaiting repair per server or just 1 per server period?

Basically there is a set number of vehicles per sever. When they get destroyed or are inactive for a certain amount of time they will (are supposed to) respawn. Most older servers have the vehicles horded and hidden around the outsides of the map. Also if you find a server with vehicles, dont be surprised if you repair it and its not there the next day when you log on.

Only worth reparing is the ATV, quick and fast, lots of space to put loot in and it is VERY easy to hide.

Only worth reparing is the ATV, quick and fast, lots of space to put loot in and it is VERY easy to hide.

Also very easy to flip over. Do not drive ATV over bridges, also be careful going over train tracks. It is possible to flip it back over while you are still on it, but it can take some time. ATVs are probably my favorite, but theyre so damn buggy!

do the vehicles spawn in the exact same location every time? or are they within a given click...like next to a building, but it might spawn 100m in any direction?

i have YET to get a single vehicle..the only one ive seen was a bus that just needed two wheels, but it was on a laggy server so i left.

basically im tired of running around with wheels, jerry cans, etc when ill never need them and they just take up tons of space in my tent/backpack.