narcosis

Has DAYZ now peaked ?

You guys are acting as if rocket is some type of god.

There have been more successful 1man mods than this... done better and without nearly the same amount of problems.

case and point. Counter-strike

Rocket man the fuck up and fix your shitty game

What is funny is that these retards think when the mod is completed' date=' as if by a miracle from GOD or a magic spell from a fairies wand, Hackers and Admin abuse will vanish. Ignorance is bliss.

Talk about brainwashing yourself with your own bullshit.

Good thing though, it will keep most of the hackers occupied on DAYZ for a year, when ARAM3 comes out.

[/quote']

It's hilarious. The amount of groupies on rockets dick is astronomical.

I wouldn't care as much if Rocket didn't act so arrogant in almost all of his posts regarding exploits/hacks.

His usual response is "oh it's an easy fix" "we already have a fix for future patch" "there are no hackers"

If we could just remove him from lead development, and let individuals such as myself finish this game it'd be so much better.

How can an unreleased Alpha Mod 'peak' ?

Ask that question again in about a year or so, after it's been fully released (in whatever fashion they plan on releasing it).

Its hype will continue to fluctuate for some time, dropping between periods of no updates and shooting up on large improvements and additions.

Welcome to Alpha bitches!

Oh btw, Rocket is working with Bohemia Interactive on ArmA 3 Multiplayer. So i guess the full version will be released with ArmA 3 as well, which btw, looks AWESOME.

You slowpokes know nothing obviously. QQ more please? We will feed on your tears