narcosis

Has DAYZ now peaked ?

It seems a persistent world on one server that relies on loot for game play, is a weakness that hackers are now thriving upon, accompanied by a growing amount of admins who are abusing their own individual server rights to get loot cannot be stopped, will this be the down fall of DAYZ?

Yes this is , there is soo much hack on this game right now ,that you cant play on a server without not worring about dying or loose all your hard working stuff by hackers

The dev team is aware of most of the current security issues of ArmA II and DayZ itself, it's just going to take some time to get them all worked out.

All part of the alpha stage.

No. When Rocket comes back from E3' date=' he is gonna kick their asses :)

[/quote']

Another weakness, no one can kick their asses NOW, because only Rocket can do it.

Seriously, the negativity surrounding a phenomenal (in every linguistic meaning of the term) mod such as this is simply ridiculously preposterous.

This is a game that is in the very early stages yet is still remarkable in it's conception and delivery. The potential for community input is huge and I, personally, am thoroughly excited to be a part of this even in the tenuously associative manner of a player.

We are a part of something special. Something that currently is free and has a thriving community.

To deride that now, in its burgeoning state, is simply ludicrous.

"hard earned work"

This is alpha.

1) You've probably already lost your shit by the time I've posted this if you've been playing and playing legit. If not, you probably will by the time this thread gets buried in other shitty troll threads.

2) You're going to lose your shit due to bugs, glitches, exploits, being a dumbshit many more times before Dayz turns stand alone... Do your job as an alpha tester and report the stuff I just mentioned in more constructive ways instead of making shit whine threads.

Christ ... I liked this game more before this mod put Arma on the map ... Judging by the first page in general discussion I'm not sure who has more IQ ... the mindless mainstream gamer or the fucking zeds?

Seriously' date=' the negativity surrounding a phenomenal (in every linguistic meaning of the term) mod such as this is simply ridiculously preposterous.

[/quote']

So when a large amount of us continue to complain about hackers and admin abuse, you say it's Negative!!! No wonder the hackers are having a field day. You CABBAGE.

This is a game that is in the very early stages yet is still remarkable in it's conception and delivery. The potential for community input is huge and I' date=' personally, am thoroughly excited to be a part of this even in the tenuously associative manner of a player.

[/quote']

The debate isn't about DAYZ, it's about hackers and admins on servers abusing the Game, wake up you CABBAGE, read before typing comments. That way you do not resemble a turd floating on toilet water.

We are a part of something special. Something that currently is free and has a thriving community.

To deride that now' date=' in its burgeoning state, is simply ludicrous.

[/quote']

I say it again, You are a fkin CABBAGE.

Anyone else looking forward to play DayZ, with ArmA III? :D

HELL YEEEEZZ.

Check out the ArmA III showcases from E3 on youtube. <3

"hard earned work"

This is alpha.

1) You've probably already lost your shit by the time I've posted this if you've been playing and playing legit. If not' date=' you probably will by the time this thread gets buried in other shitty troll threads.

2) You're going to lose your shit due to bugs, glitches, exploits, being a dumbshit many more times before Dayz turns stand alone... Do your job as an alpha tester and report the stuff I just mentioned in more constructive ways instead of making shit whine threads.

Christ ... I liked this game more before this mod put Arma on the map ... Judging by the first page in general discussion I'm not sure who has more IQ ... the mindless mainstream gamer or the fucking zeds?

[/quote']

FFS another home grown Vegetable, We are debating hackers and Admin abusers not DAYZ.

Hackers and Admin abusers can be dealt with NOW, if they put more effort in to it.

This is not the peak of DayZ, but this IS the peak of the hype for it. I, for one, welcome the decline in popularity. I know that sounds stupid, but it means that those who actually like DayZ will soon become more and more prevalent.

The dev team is aware of most of the current security issues of ArmA II and DayZ itself' date=' it's just going to take some time to get them all worked out.

[/quote']

arma 2 has been out for june 2009. hardly alpha. hacks, hacks everywhere!

The only thing going down in flames is this fucking forum with ridiculous, asinine, pointless, vacuous, vapid, meaningless, empty, naive posts like this.

The game has more players in Alpha than many at release. It's not even half complete and you're talking about a downfall? Take a break. Go read a book or plant a garden or lose a few pounds. Come back when the game is actually a game and your asinine rantings might make a tiny iota of fucking sense.

The dev team is aware of most of the current security issues of ArmA II and DayZ itself' date=' it's just going to take some time to get them all worked out.

[/quote']

arma 2 has been out for june 2009. hardly alpha. hacks, hacks everywhere!

I was referring to the DayZ dev team. From what I hear, ArmA II itself has never had major issues with hacking, being a niche game with a fairly mature playerbase.

The only thing going down in flames is this fucking forum with ridiculous' date=' asinine, pointless, vacuous, vapid, meaningless, empty, naive posts like this.

The game has more players in Alpha than many at release. It's not even half complete and you're talking about a downfall? Take a break. Go read a book or plant a garden or lose a few pounds. Come back when the game is actually a game and your asinine rantings might make a tiny iota of fucking sense.

[/quote']

Out of 1,000,000 sperm, you were the fastest?

At least you keep the Retard population noticed on DAYZ, with your spastic comments. ☺

ARMA2 rose and fell due to hackers and with over 500 reports of hacking and admin abuse on DAYZ, which they cant control, or stop ever, suggest DAYZ will rise and fall too.

I say it again this debate has nothing to do with DAYZ it's to do with hackers and admin abuse, which Rocket can not stop, FACT.

At least you keep the Retard population noticed on DAYZ' date=' with your spastic comments. ☺

[/quote']

Yes, too right. I'm the one with the problem; not, you know, the person discussing the "downfall" of a piece of software that is ~40% complete, done by a team of less than 10 and already gaining a more fervent and avid fanbase than some AAA titles with 250-man teams and 8-digit budgets. Software whose designer and creator has specifically and clearly communicated is not designed to generate profit or even necessarily entertainment, yet has 150k+ unique players and a buzz in the industry the likes of which we haven't seen in over a decade.

Yes. It's me. I'm the one keeping the IQ down around here. Absolutely no doubt about that. Clear as day. Who could miss it? Not you. Nope. Nothing gets past you. A regular Sherlock Holmes.

At least you keep the Retard population noticed on DAYZ' date=' with your spastic comments. ☺

[/quote']

Yes, too right. I'm the one with the problem; not, you know, the person discussing the "downfall" of a piece of software that is ~40% complete, done by a team of less than 10 and already gaining a more fervent and avid fanbase than some AAA titles with 250-man teams and 8-digit budgets. Software whose designer and creator has specifically and clearly communicated is not designed to generate profit or even necessarily entertainment, yet has 150k+ unique players and a buzz in the industry the likes of which we haven't seen in over a decade.

Yes. It's me. I'm the one keeping the IQ down around here. Absolutely no doubt about that. Clear as day. Who could miss it? Not you. Nope. Nothing gets past you. A regular Sherlock Holmes.

The hyped up reports of 150k new players, don’t know about the Admin abuse or hackers until they get here.

When they do get to see it they will in time leave, Just like they did in Arma2, where Hackers still are in their numbers.

You have to be a complete moron (like youself) to believe other wise and judging by a few comments here, a lot are on.

What I am saying, is this Mod has now the highest amount of hackers on than any other ARMA completed MOD in the last 3 years. You would now this fact if you played Arma2 over the years like a minority of us have and who are on DAYZ.

What is hilarious is that You, like many others making comments, have only purchased Arma last month and think you know what Arma is about.

So to make irrelevant comments about the mod being only 40% complete, shows your lack of intelligence in ARMA, Hacking, software and MOD scripting AND you certainly don't know anything about other Arma mods, thicky or "Thick as shit" as i will nick name you, from now on .

LetS have a test, name another 3 Arma modS ?

Who created ARMA warfare ?

You guys are acting as if rocket is some type of god.

There have been more successful 1man mods than this... done better and without nearly the same amount of problems.

case and point. Counter-strike

Rocket man the fuck up and fix your shitty game

The majority of the issues with DayZ come from it's base, Arma 2. You can't expect a mod to attempt to fix every issue Arma 2 has (even though it does fix several.)

You guys are acting as if rocket is some type of god.

There have been more successful 1man mods than this... done better and without nearly the same amount of problems.

case and point. Counter-strike

Rocket man the fuck up and fix your shitty game

What is funny is that these retards think when the mod is completed, as if by a miracle from GOD or a magic spell from a fairies wand, Hackers and Admin abuse will vanish. Ignorance is bliss.

Talk about brainwashing yourself with your own bullshit.

Good thing though, it will keep most of the hackers occupied on DAYZ for a year, when ARAM3 comes out.

Careful there. Your troll roots are showing.

You came in with a fair enough premise, but your posts are just becoming more and more abusive. Sooner or later, if you don't start coming up with a point, or some remarks which could help to fix the problems, someone's going to hit that 'report' button, and end your little tirade.

Careful there. Your troll roots are showing.

You came in with a fair enough premise' date=' but your posts are just becoming more and more abusive. Sooner or later, if you don't start coming up with a point, or some remarks which could help to fix the problems, someone's going to hit that 'report' button, and end your little tirade.

[/quote']

Im so Scared, i had to call mummy in to turn the lights on

Do it....

Hey, I'm just trying to be helpful. You haven't outwardly attacked me, so I have no reason. I'm actually interested in what you posted, so if there's some substance there, I'll read it. I certainly have had my fill of the "you're an asshole", "no, YOU'RE an asshole" pissing match threads, though.