IHombreI

Massive Lag since 1,7,0,0

I got the feeling that there is a huge lag going on ever since i upgraded to 1.7.0.0 it doesn't matter on what server i am or my ping (average around 30)

and two friends of mine are experiencing the same. it's frustrating when your walking in a group because every 30 - 60 seconds you lose your buddys

Anybody else having the same problem?

I got the feeling that there is a huge lag going on ever since i upgraded to 1.7.0.0 it doesn't matter on what server i am or my ping (average around 30)

and two friends of mine are experiencing the same. it's frustrating when your walking in a group because every 30 - 60 seconds you lose your buddys

Anybody else having the same problem?

We started having this problem yesterday. First time we played everything seemed fine. Can't say we found a solution tho.

Yep, yesterday it was just horrible. HUGE desync and lag even though pings were ok. It was completely unplayable practically on every server I joined.

Same here.

Im playing with friends and since 1.7 - it is merely unplayable on any server. lags, teleporting player models, zombies out of nowhere. its just horrible. I think i will wait for the next patch =\ cant have fun fighting damn lags

inb4

Rocket: problem is on your side.

Same problem here, its almost unplayable at night as my friend is warping and teleporting..My problem atm is that when i join a game it seems to be fine for few hours, and then my fps drops to like 5-10....

Do you have the latest Arma 2 beta patch and does it display the beta patch version number in the bottom right of the main screen?

Iv tried both. with patch and without it. it lags anyway

Add me and my teammate, Pointman45, to this list. We've been experiencing horrible laggyness and rubber banding when playing together since yesterday, too. We both have great pings, as well. Doesn't seem to matter what server we go on. We both have the latest beta patch.

Same issue. Massive lag. Teleporting players.

Also all my friends are experiencing it too.

Me and a buddy have the same Problem. Massive lags and PLayers teleport around

Nothing new

Maybe not to you, but it is for most of us. Since yesterday to be exact.

(Yesterday 09:22 AM)WildGunsTomcat Wrote:

(Yesterday 09:22 AM)Tonic Wrote: I have since came to senses and don't plan on posting his information unless he tries something else. Once Rocket gets online I believe we're going to have a nice discussion on how to pursue this.

Tonic, is what this kid did causing all the server lag?

No, that was a additional security thing added to the database server for DayZ this morning and it's causing problems.

From the "hacker-thread". Sooooo.. should be fixed soon i guess (hope). ETA would be appreciated.

Glad a solution will be inbound soon, the last few nights have been completely unplayable on any server. It's ok until you see another survivor or a zombie...

It's happening on half the servers, some servers im like stutter stutter stutter, and others it's smooth as butter :)

Sooooo.. should be fixed soon i guess (hope)

glad to hear it. hope that it will be fixed and it would be nice if rocket will post in announcements something like "this shit is dealt with"

just to be sure.

Why isn't this getting more attention? All the servers are unplayable for everyone I know.

Edit: Today I can't even join ANY servers at all.

This is frustrating, haven't been able to play properly all evening.

It's completely unplayable for my group of 5 people, but today was the first time i've seen the zombies desync, up till now it's only been us players teleporting around like pinballs but today after killing a zombie and not hearing any aggro we had ~50 zombies just appear in front of me after a minute or so.

True true, since yesterday around 19 GMT its kinda unplayable.

only lags and redchain.

I second all of this. Tried basically all of the different server locations. Huge world lag issues, even though ping seems fine. Keeping my fingers crossed fix comes soon. At least they usually do around here!

problem in the hive, monitors the server and the problems start when the player connects begins as soon as the connection was immediately lost logs, and so with all those who connects

same, heavy lagg. not visible on framerate but simply everything teleports.

makes playing with people useless.

because u can follow ur friend only to find out it was a lagged player walking straight.

even though he was going somewhere else and was looking at my body doing the standing moonwalk.

this needs heavy priority . because it makes the game unplayable.

all people i shoot at are rubberbanding standing still.

i can shoot them in the face, and once they teleport they find out they died because of it.

so plz devs. make this prio nr 1!