Sign in to follow this  

Flashlight + weapon bug?

Okay... I know flashlight cannot be handled at the same time as a hand gun.

But It worked this morning... I was alone in a server, I had a revolver, a hatchet as primary and it was night time. I removed the flashlight from me tool belt just in case a miracle can happen... AND IT HAPPEN!! I was handleling my revolver and my flashlight at the same time (alan wake style). I never shot with it tho... So I was happy and running around with my gun and flash light. 2 minutes later... I noticed that there is a guy in the lobby idle, but did not payed much attention. In fact, battleeye kicks him for idle and 2 secs later the server restarts... when I'm back to the game I notice that my czech backpack (full of food, drinks and a hand gun) is gone and my revolver too!!! I'm only holding my flashlight!!! I was WTF!! I walked back see it was drop somewhere, no luck. Later I find out that my hatchet is out of ammo... no reload availble... I disconnect and tried another server and nothing change. I had to find another hatchet...

So i just want to know if it was normal that I was able to carry my gun + flash. Thanks!

I've noticed this before, but only with the Hero Skin. Also if you want to re-reload your hatchet add it to your toolbelt then take it off again, you will be able to reload it after.

I don't think it's normal to be able to hold both flashlight and gun unless you've got a G17 or Remington.

I will try again tonight. But this I will give my pack to my friend before doing anything lol. But I know arma is constantly updating, according to dayzcommander. Could it have been added in the last patch?