Sign in to follow this  
Tkunne

Another Alt+F4 noob

My game today was as thrilling, as disapointing. I spawned, and got killed after about 10 steps..... I respawned close so i made a run back to the dead body. on my way i came by the powerstation near electro. A real massacre must have happened there, 5 dead body's and some arrows in the wall. sneaked around and picked up some gear including a macarov. I was satisfied because now i could run towards the point i died with a little chance to survive an encounter. After a short zig zag run i arrived and with mixxed feelings i noticed the murder was not there anymore. But he had left al my gear! i picked up gear, my AK with 3 mags and my m1911 with 5 clips of ammo. I ran away quickly, I could not find the guy that killed me, but that did not meant he wasn't there.... I ran a bit towards electro to scout a bit, I needed some additional supplies so a quick visit would be appreciated. but that moment everything changed.

Bullets penetrated the ground around me, and I could not spot their origin so i made a run for it. i ran zig zagging acros a field and turned around at some bushes. I saw my attacker. He came running towards me without any fear but i had a good 100m lead. I fired some shots with my AK, I was sure they missed but letting the attacker know I could defend myself looked like a good idea, he might leave me alone. I turned back around and sprinted towards the treeline. It occured to me my attacker did not shoot that much at me while I was running so i was thinking he did not have an assault rifle or something. I made my decision, I won't let me get hunted down like an animal without defending myself. If my attacker was determend to kill me, I would give him hell. I quickly jumped behind a falling tree giving me a good amount of cover. came up from prone to crounch while aiming and spoted my attacker immediatly. Wearing a qhilly suit and only 40 meters away. On Semi automatic I shot some round right at him. I did probably did hit him but i was not sure and did not have a murder/bandit kill jet. I was prone again and wanted to put my AK in fully auto so i could give him a nice rain of death. And at that moment things were just to good for me, instead of going to fully auto, i switched to grenade which i did got out of my backpack only seconds before my attacker had shot at me for the first time!

i never used a grenade before, but i knew you can trow the thing far, way to far for the 40m my attacker was. I aimed pretty low and trew it, waited just a sec. BOOM a peeping sounds through my headset. it went off close, but did not cause me any damage. It should have blown my attacker to peaces so i got into crouch again. I did not got a murder. But there was nobody. I quickly scouted the area where he was prone only seconds before............ he disconnected...

To you, bandit without a moral, without a sense of honour and without any skill (he did not hit me altough he had shot 20+ rounds). If you can't lose, don't play this game. if you can't handle backfire, don't turn to banditry. and last but not least, fight with honour or don't fight at al.

may this exploit be fixxed, amen

PS sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker

PPS A short story special for people like MikeTupper who have concetration for not more than 10 seconds.

Someone shot at me, i ran, shot back, trew a grenade, he combat logged. THE END

Edited by Tkunne

well he did not wound me at all, and if he did not logged out, I would have killed him. If he killed me, i was also fine with it. Thats the game. Man what is your point.....

My game today was as thrilling, as disapointing. I spawned, and got killed after about 10 steps..... I respawned close so i made a run back to the dead body. on my way i came by the powerstation near electro. A real massacre must have happened there, 5 dead body's and some arrows in the wall. sneaked around and picked up some gear including a macarov. I was satisfied because now i could run towards the point i died with a little chance to survive an encounter. After a short zig zag run i arrived and with mixxed feelings i noticed the murder was not there anymore. But he had left al my gear! i picked up gear, my AK with 3 mags and my m1911 with 5 clips of ammo. I ran away quickly, I could not find the guy that killed me, but that did not meant he wasn't there.... I ran a bit towards electro to scout a bit, I needed some additional supplies so a quick visit would be appreciated. but that moment everything changed.

Bullets penetrated the ground around me, and I could not spot their origin so i made a run for it. i ran zig zagging acros a field and turned around at some bushes. I saw my attacker. He came running towards me without any fear but i had a good 100m lead. I fired some shots with my AK, I was sure they missed but letting the attacker know I could defend myself looked like a good idea, he might leave me alone. I turned back around and sprinted towards the treeline. It occured to me my attacker did not shoot that much at me while I was running so i was thinking he did not have an assault rifle or something. I made my decision, I won't let me get hunted down like an animal without defending myself. If my attacker was determend to kill me, I would give him hell. I quickly jumped behind a falling tree giving me a good amount of cover. came up from prone to crounch while aiming and spoted my attacker immediatly. Wearing a qhilly suit and only 40 meters away. On Semi automatic I shot some round right at him. I did probably did hit him but i was not sure and did not have a murder/bandit kill jet. I was prone again and wanted to put my AK in fully auto so i could give him a nice rain of death. And at that moment things were just to good for me, instead of going to fully auto, i switched to grenade which i did got out of my backpack only seconds before my attacker had shot at me for the first time!

i never used a grenade before, but i knew you can trow the thing far, way to far for the 40m my attacker was. I aimed pretty low and trew it, waited just a sec. BOOM a peeping sounds through my headset. it went off close, but did not cause me any damage. It should have blown my attacker to peaces so i got into crouch again. I did not got a murder. But there was nobody. I quickly scouted the area where he was prone only seconds before............ he disconnected...

To you, bandit without a moral, without a sense of honour and without any skill (he did not hit me altough he had shot 20+ rounds). If you can't lose, don't play this game. if you can't handle backfire, don't turn to banditry. and last but not least, fight with honour or don't fight at al.

may this exploit be fixxed, amen

PS sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker

PPS A short story special for people like MikeTupper who have concetration for not more than 10 seconds.

Someone shot at me, i ran, shot back, trew a grenade, he combat logged. THE END

He's mad.

End of Story.

Intriguing.

Your english ain't bad mate.

But what you just described is usually what happens to everyone.

And nobody care's how frustrated you get, or how annoying it is.

Unless the Anti combat-logging system get's implemented.

There will be 'NO CURE' for it.

So far, the best system I have seen being used is on DayZ Lingor Island.

Where as when you log out, a clone of you spawn's next to you.

And it lasts for 1minute, and it share's your details with the hive you are playing on.

And so far, I haven't seen anything but good come out of this.

1. You can't duplicate, because if you remove something from it, the original character loose it.

2. You can kill it, and the real character dies

3. ALT+F4'ing out of combat doesn't work anymore, simply because you will have a solid 'Bot' standing still for 1minute, which makes for an excellent target.

But then again, that is just a private made mod right?

And has nothing to do with DayZ as a whole, exept the anti weak combat system is 10times better than the original.

Due to one simple change..

Rocket's idea of forcing a disconnect timer was terribad, simply because you could "duplicate" gear, if someone was close enough to you while you disconnected. Which got reported, and then it got removed..

So im sorry to tell you mate, but unless they learn how to make an anti combat discharge utility like/similar to the lingor one, the ALT+F4 issue will stay arround for a long time.

Just my 2cent's.

Sorry for the TL:DR

-Zantiago

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago

Intriguing.

Your english ain't bad mate.

But what you just described is usually what happens to everyone.

And nobody care's how fristrated you get, how annoying it is.

Unless the Anti combat-logging system get's implemented.

There will be 'NO CURE' for it.

So far, the best system I have seen being used is on DayZ Lingor Island.

Where as when you log out, a clone of you spawn's next to you.

And it lasts for 1minute, and it share's your details with the hive you are playing on.

And so far, I haven't seen anything but good come out of this.

1. You can't duplicate, because if you remove something from it, the original character loose it.

2. You can kill it, and the real character dies

3. ALT+F4'ing out of combat doesn't work anymore, simply because you will have a solid 'Bot' standing still for 1minute, which makes for an excellent target.

But then again, that is just a private made mod right?

And has nothing to do with DayZ as a whole, exept the anti weak combat system is 10times better than the original.

Due to one simple change..

Rocket's idea of forcing a disconnect timer was terribad, simply because you could "duplicate" gear, if someone was close enough to you while you disconnected. Which got reported, and then it got removed..

So im sorry to tell you mate, but unless they learn how to make an anti combat discharge utility like/similar to the lingor one, the ALT+F4 issue will stay arround for a long time.

Just my 2cent's.

Sorry for the TL:DR

-Zantiago

Why the blue text lol?

Why the blue text lol?

Because I'm special!