effinhackersdie

I'm so pissed right now. -.-

So to begin, I had a ghillie suit, M4A1 CCO SD that i found in a barracks, and a pair of NV goggles i found in a tent. So I found all this great stuff in the past 10 hours only to die by a stupid hacker later on!!! This is BS! You faggot hackers wtf is the point of killing everyone........ It's the most pointless hack there is! I'd rather have you spawn items for yourself than to just simply kill us all! I can't stand it this has happened like twice in the past week! Just because you guys suck at the game doesn't mean you have to destroy the game for the rest of us.

I've found that the most fun is when you're not afraid of losing all of your gear. Try not to get attached to your shit. M4A1 CCO SD is a pretty bad gun for PvP situations, and those NVGs were probably duped.

It happens. I just killed two people way off the map finding camps etc, one teleported back and killed me. They had hacked in gear though so I probably should have left.

Your anger in this thread is why they do it. If EVERYONE stopped bitching about hacking, it might go away. Because if someone is doing something to you, and it stops effecting you, they'll quit because there's no point. They like to see people like you get pissed off and rant. Makes them want to keep doing it.

• Like 2

It's practically trolling - they get boners over other peoples anger. There's probably a syndrome or something they have.

• Like 1

@tocsik I know i shouldn't get attached to my gear because I will lose it no matter what, but it's just the fact that a hacker is killing me... I wouldn't mind losing it as much if it was someone who had skill and actually shot me.

• Like 1

Protip: Whenever you find some aeesome gear say to yourself 'I am going to lose this'.

Helps you get less attatched to your gear.

I think it's just that the dumbass-gene is more dominant one in these guys than most people. Nonetheless, ignoring them is the next best thing to do after getting solid evidence of their actions and getting rid of them.

they get boners over other peoples anger. There's probably a syndrome or something they have.

And those trolls are getting people's anger from these types of threads. As others have said, just forget about your stuff, and think about how much fun you can have, aimlessly running around Cherno or Electro.

• Like 1

They're pathetic, lowly people who can only enjoy life through the misery of others. In real life, they have no hope of being anything good,, so they live off of our misery.

But for me it's not misery, this is a game, some zeros and ones, some electrons bouncing about to create current and enable information. At the end of the day, hackers are useless and have no power. I respawn, keep playing, and I don't care.

I was just part of a hacker attack server nuke. I logged in, spent a minute looking around from my hiding spot along the coast, and then a bus dropped next to me from nowhere, and a guy comes out, pointing his rifle at me and telling me to get on the bus. I ask where we're going but just get told to get on the bus.

I never make it on the bus, because suddenly we're at the NW airfield, there's an explosion, and everyone is dead.

I respawn and I am near Cherno, so I start gearing up again.

Of course the number of cows around the fire station makes me pause, so I decided to log out for a bit. No more AK74U, all my tools and survival gear and med supplies are gone, and I am now vulnerable with a few minutes of scrounging leaving me with one morphine, three bandages, an axe, and a 16 slot backpack. Oh, I have a can of soda.

I've been shot in the head twice and server nuked this weekend, each time losing a lot of hard scavenged gear with players stalking me and zombies trying to rip me apart.

And in the end, I'll just do it all again because hackers cannot physically hurt me or interfere with my life. Sure they can wipe out the server and spawn gear in a game. Can they spawn money in bank accounts? Spawn cars in real life? Drop the real life version of me from a hundred feet? No?

Then who cares. They're powerless. They're nothing.

@tocsik I know i shouldn't get attached to my gear because I will lose it no matter what, but it's just the fact that a hacker is killing me... I wouldn't mind losing it as much if it was someone who had skill and actually shot me.

THIS

I honestly don't give a fuck about dying, because my body will usually be there, and I got friends who can help me out. but When its by an abusive admin or a hacker, it just puts me in a shit mood