Sign in to follow this  
effinhackersdie

I'm so pissed right now. -.-

So to begin, I had a ghillie suit, M4A1 CCO SD that i found in a barracks, and a pair of NV goggles i found in a tent. So I found all this great stuff in the past 10 hours only to die by a stupid hacker later on!!! This is BS! You faggot hackers wtf is the point of killing everyone........ It's the most pointless hack there is! I'd rather have you spawn items for yourself than to just simply kill us all! I can't stand it this has happened like twice in the past week! Just because you guys suck at the game doesn't mean you have to destroy the game for the rest of us.

• Like 1

This is sadly Human Nature!

Fuck someone up and feel better.

But making a Forumaccount to post useless Topics about it wont make it better.

As much as I do agree with your statements about scripters... these posts don't help the situation.

Trolls/Scripters feed on tears as much as Rocket feeds on the tears of carebears and the Anti Rocket Alliance.

The easiest solution is understand that gear is fluid and not care about what happens, you got in and out of the barracks quick and made it away so you examplify at least some skill; you will get this gear again but next time it may not be a hacker that takes it away. That is this game in a nutshell.

So to begin, I had a ghillie suit, M4A1 CCO SD that i found in a barracks, and a pair of NV goggles i found in a tent. So I found all this great stuff in the past 10 hours only to die by a stupid hacker later on!!! This is BS! You faggot hackers wtf is the point of killing everyone........ It's the most pointless hack there is! I'd rather have you spawn items for yourself than to just simply kill us all! I can't stand it this has happened like twice in the past week! Just because you guys suck at the game doesn't mean you have to destroy the game for the rest of us.

They just want a reaction, and your giving it to em. If every one never reacted to being killed by a hacker, and just brushed it off. Guaranty their would be less hacking in general.

Welcome to the wonderful world of online gaming.

• Like 1