Hoetzie

(Trade) SVD Camo x 2 + Ammo (4x) + Rangefinder + Ghillie

Currently looking for a DMR + mags / M4a1 CCO SD + Mags.

Ready for a quick trade in the southern part of the Map.

PM me if interested.

I have nvgs and camo clothing???? gps and bison silenced get back to me if you want to trad eplease thanks :D.

Would have a DMR with 4 Mags, what can you offer ? :)

I can offer anything from the Title of the post.

U interested in any of my things?

Sorry dude, i only need the things mentioned in my post.

Hello! I am a friendly person and I don't want your goddamn SVD I just wanna give you the DMR +mags and/or the M4a1 CCO SD + mags

add me on skype: jumboperson87

This offer expires in 2 hours...

Hello! I am a friendly person and I don't want your goddamn SVD I just wanna give you the DMR +mags and/or the M4a1 CCO SD + mags

add me on skype: jumboperson87

This offer expires in 2 hours...

I appreciate the offer (That has now expired). I'm sure you ment well however seeing the current circumstances and recent experiences I do not trust these 'free' offers.

I got 1x SVD Camo without ammo left!! Still looking for a M4 SD. Also accepting other M4's for it as it doesnt have ammo!

if you still need it I have 1 dmr with quite a few mags for it and a M4A1 CCO (non SD unfortunately) hit me up if interested.

if you still need it I have 1 dmr with quite a few mags for it and a M4A1 CCO (non SD unfortunately) hit me up if interested.

Ill trade the SVD for the M4A1 CCO. Not sure if i can come online today but ill let you know. Im playing on GMT+1.

Currently looking for a DMR + mags / M4a1 CCO SD + Mags.

Ready for a quick trade in the southern part of the Map.

PM me if interested.

i'm willing to trade my DMR with ammo(7x) i think for your svd camo with some ammo. And a mountain dew.

i'm willing to trade my DMR with ammo(7x) i think for your svd camo with some ammo. And a mountain dew.

Sorry i dont have any ammo for the SVD anymore as i traded one yesterday. I only have a SVD without ammo but that is reserved for now.

Sorry i dont have any ammo for the SVD anymore as i traded one yesterday. I only have a SVD without ammo but that is reserved for now.

i have a dmr and 8 mags and a mountain dew. I will give it to you for an empty SVD

i have a dmr and 8 mags and a mountain dew. I will give it to you for an empty SVD

I will let you know if the reserved SVD wont be traded today then ill keep it for you.

kk i have the as50 with 5 ammo or the DMR. I will trade for an empty svd camo which is really generous.

Edited by Gapi182