Brutal-Hunter

Dayz Commander. How well does it work?

I need a program that will help me getting into games, not get stuck into the loading screen. I just have a few questions.

1. How often are you successful into getting into games 2. Is it free 3. Would you recommend this over six launcher

it is free. better than six launcher, easier to change your game version, more options and filters when looking for games. I haven't had any issues with it. OH there is a friend's list too.

Dayz Commander is way better than Six Launcher, although i have yet to try the new Six Play tool and could not compare the two. No problems so far, but the getting stuck on loading issue probably has nothing to do with what programs launches the game.

By far the easiest launcher/updater rolled into one... makes updating a one stop shop and allows for easy reverts aswell.

I find the recent server list and favourite list etc helpful.

Definately worth a look.

Both sixupdater and dayz commander are terrible. Use worrom.

In a debate about Pepsi or Coke this guy took RC Cola every time.

I need a program that will help me getting into games, not get stuck into the loading screen. I just have a few questions.

1. How often are you successful into getting into games 2. Is it free 3. Would you recommend this over six launcher

Out of all the launchers for DayZ I've ever created, DayZCommander is my favorite.

Edited by dotjosh
  • Like 1