Sign in to follow this  
Klutzen

Help! Weapon swapping

So i updated to latest version. Im using Dayz Commander. All of a sudden i cant swap weapons. I try and press F but nothing is happening. Im trying to use the scroll on my mouse but its not working either. I can neither loot dead peoples packpacks.

Is it only me or is this everyone? Did i press something?

I also cant pick up Hatchets. Only way to loot is to press G.

Help please

You have to equip you gun again...

Go to gear

Double left click your weapon

Re equip your weapon

Then exit gear

Try switching weapons

-Crocket

Its not just the gun. I cant even use my scroll on the mouse. Hitting ; just toggled the chat. please help

Also tried it in regular Arma2 and that worked out fine.

Edit: It worked with ''Enter'' but i want my old scroll back

Edited by Klutzen

your mouse is broken then

What? its ONLY in DayZ my scroll isnt working. I can scroll in arma2. I can scroll on websites. When playing DayZ i can shoot. I can aim with right mouse click but not hte scroll.

so i cant loot packpacks or tents. great

Double check your controls.. At one point in time my controls were changed from default and everytime I tried to reset it or change it back it wouldn't work and stayed on the changed key.. Had to make a new profile to fix it.

Double check your controls.. At one point in time my controls were changed from default and everytime I tried to reset it or change it back it wouldn't work and stayed on the changed key.. Had to make a new profile to fix it.

Ive checked 100 times and the F key is for toggelign weapons. But the F button only shows how much ammo i have left.

It wont unbind your other key that you use F for.. So right now your F key is assigned to two things and it's doing the default function.. Try unbinding it from the other command.

that's weird my "F" only swtich gunfire modes and through throwable objects, my "P" button however swap's between weapons