Sign in to follow this  
thinkingpcgamer@gmail.com

US 1883 San Jose, CA. Scripter Killing Everyone

Yeah well, hackers may be ruining this game, but honestly, using a scripted chopper (knowing it is scripted in) you are honestly asking for it, and is not much better than the scripters.. Whining about being killed by a scripter whose chopper you just used... Meh I personally find it a bit pathetic.. I do not support the scripters, but nor do i support the persons using scripted items/vehicles.. Earlier in the footage which is not in this part of the cutout you guys saw the chopper selfrepair and were all aware of it being scripted in so...

Yeah well, hackers may be ruining this game, but honestly, using a scripted chopper (knowing it is scripted in) you are honestly asking for it, and is not much better than the scripters.. Whining about being killed by a scripter whose chopper you just used... Meh I personally find it a bit pathetic.. I do not support the scripters, but nor do i support the persons using scripted items/vehicles.. Earlier in the footage which is not in this part of the cutout you guys saw the chopper selfrepair and were all aware of it being scripted in so...

It was a legit choppa that we had repaired eailer that day, feel free to check out this link and search through till you find it http://www.twitch.tv...mer/b/329178515

TPG is a active stream who maintains a 600+ viewer

never the less the hacker still done what he done and should be banned for it.

Edited by MrWonanother