Sign in to follow this  
targe

Actually launching as CO

I've tried searching google and the Dayz forum but couldn't find a fix for the problem.

I tried to connect to a DayZ server and it said something about 'you cant play/edit this map because downloadable files aren't present deleted.chenarus' or something similar, I found the problem was due to me not running the game as combined operations but as Operation Arrowhead.

Now here is the problem, I cannot see how to run the game as Combined Operations, I can run it either as Arma II or Operation Arrowhead, but not Combined Operations.

The game is non steam and I'm not sure if it helps but Arma II and Operation Arrowhead have their own individual Folders within the Bohemia Interactive folder.

Anyone know what to do?

Copy all the .pbo files from steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\AddOns into steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion\AddOns.

When prompted, do not, I repeat, DO NOT overwrite files, instead choose to keep old files. If you overwrite, you will have the ARMA2 UI while playing dayz, which will make bandaging, eating and drinking very difficult.

Arma main menu -> expansion and enable all the required "files" IE. Arma 2, OA.. DayZ and the arma 2 DLCs (lites)

Copy all the .pbo files from steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\AddOns into steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion\AddOns.

When prompted, do not, I repeat, DO NOT overwrite files, instead choose to keep old files. If you overwrite, you will have the ARMA2 UI while playing dayz, which will make bandaging, eating and drinking very difficult.

It's not steam based (my copy), but I should be able to work out the directories from this.

Arma main menu -> expansion and enable all the required "files" IE. Arma 2, OA.. DayZ and the arma 2 DLCs (lites)

Thanks! I'll try this and post results, thanks again.

<EDIT> I only get the expansions submenu in OA, is this correct?

Edited by targe