Sign in to follow this  
Swedish_king

New server with ANTI-CHEAT! Norway 26 - Double Rainbow

Greetings survivors/bandits!

No i am not from Norway! i am infact Swedish but norway have such awesome hosts so that's why we placed on

We welcome you all to Norway 26 with active admins, as well as the possibility to contact the admins via Skype.

No i am not from Norway! i am in fact a Swedish viking but Norway have such awesome hosts so that's why we placed it there. :)

The server has 50 slots running with the following setup:

[GMT-8]

Server restarts : 5 AM + random 10-30minutes before announced in global Performance restarts

Crosshair ON

Map functions OFF But waypoints availiable

Armor OFF

Nameplates OFF

3rd person ON

Admin contact (skype): Double_rb

Website*under construction*: Http://Double-rb.com

Ventrilo added! check the website

Added New improved filters! No more getting teleported and killed by a hacker! no vehicles spawning or any other global script affecting players.

more to come

Edited by Swedish_king
  • Like 1

Can you confirm tents and vehicle saving probaly ? Would also like to hear the day/night timezone. Also, when is there server restarts?

• Like 1

Can you confirm tents and vehicle saving probaly ? Would also like to hear the day/night timezone. Also, when is there server restarts?

Server restarts occur at 5AM. And along with that it's performance restarts which will be announced 10-30minutes before the restarts(In global chat). Server is set at [GMT-8]

Vehicles works just fine and about the tents, sure you can place them but the contains inside can still be quite glitchy due to the dayz patch. Not server config. I got my tent to work and all the items inside but maybe i was lucky

Edited by Swedish_king

Can you try and calm down with the bumping? Thanks.

Edited by Fraggle

Heya, I've been playing on your server and must say I've enjoyed my time there. Even managed to fill a tent with some goodies. Now the server has been down for almost a week. I'm standing to lose quite a bit of stash if I can't get to the tent soon. Is the server coming up again any time soon?