RaedwulfGamer

LIVE STREAM WAS A SUCCESS <3

My friend Nukedpixels and Myself RaedwulfGamer, are having way too much fun with DayZ

and we really wanted to do a live play. Last night, once I got the livestream to work properly

we just winged it and ended up playing dayz for over 5 hours! Yea..It's addicting.. :|

ANYWAY..so we thought we would announce it this time, so I've prepared a video :)

Note about the car in the video: This car was driven in single player, by selecting it in the armory section

www.twitch.tv/raedwulfgamer - 7pm Sunday EDT June 10

Live-stream was a huge success. We played with four others with voice chat on skype (Friends) and had the session last for 6 hours! The chat was active, people loved watching and we totaled over 450 views and got 23 followers. We met up with 2 others in the massive world of DayZ who were watching our stream and had a squad of 6!

what does that mean ;_;

For anyone interested, I uploaded all parts of the 6 hour stream to youtube. We managed to remain interesting in our commentary amongst all four of us to keep most of our viewers the entire 6 hours, and when we had to stop the stream they still wanted us to play..crazy!

Here's a sample :)

Protip: Livestreams are a very real risk to your health. There are players actively searching for livestreams so they can sneak up and kill them. Recorded ones are much safer.

Your choice though.

I agree Mansen:) We don't mind really. If it happens it happens, but I had plans like that of my own ;-)

Was a great time, looking forward to future streams!