Sign in to follow this  
Jollibee

US 1726 BattlEye Banned (you may have cheated)

So I tried logging in to one of my favorite servers and I get this message BattlEye Banned (you may have cheated). I can still join other server except for US 1726. I really like that server because that is where all my tents and vehicles I've spent hours searching and fixing.

I've worked hard on that server to get all my stuff and all legal.. What does it mean? was i banned by admin? banned by battleye? can it be fix?

• Like 1

Is this an admin ban or is this battleye ban?

Is there a way to contact an admin on a server 1726 or at least find out who they are?

I can stil play other servers but i really like this server since all my stuff is in it. I dont cheat dont know how to script/hack anything in. All my stuff are earned the hard and long way.

Figured it was a server admin. Is this even a legal ban? just cause they think i was cheating they ban me? He might as well ban everybody then since they maybe cheating. Its unfortunate but I guess i just have to move on to a different server.

*Sigh* Im going to miss my old bicycles, atv, and tents full of scavenge goodies.

Hey Jollibee

Alright, more than likely you were either on my server when an unknown script kiddy was terrorizing it or I found something suspicious in my logs. As you have denied any malicious actions, I will remove the ban. Think of this as a warning. If you could PM with your character name, I will need to locate your ban record.

• Like 1