coopmine

DE 21 - Questions & Comments

This thread is for the DayZ server

DE 21

Questions, Suggestions and Comments in here please.

Im trying my best to squeeze the last bit of performance out of it.

Player reports seems like ive done a good job on that :)

If any problems appear im trying to react as quick as possible to keep things fluid.

Infos

• CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3,8 GHz
  • RAM: 16GB DDR3
  • Network: 1GBit/s internal - 100MBit/s external

Settings

• Servername: DayZ Zombie RPG - DE 21
  • 3rd Person View: ON
  • Crosshair: OFF
  • Additional Armor: OFF
  • Server restart every 4 hours to keep the good performance and minimize the possibility of a crash

Rules

• Have fun
  • Dont cheat or exploit
  • No disconnecting or back to lobby during PvP fights

Voiceserver

Teamspeak 3 on http://www.de21.org

Donations

The server costs around 80€ (101$) / month and i pay it completely alone.

If you like our server and want to support me with that burden you can donate a small amount to keep the server running. If you want i can publish your name here when you have donated.

Donate via PayPal

WEBSITE

We have a website and a forum now :)

currently quite simple but it will be extended further - lets see

http://www.de21.org

Edited by Coopy

Thanks. Im trying my best to keep things this way ;)

Even the presense of an admin asking about lag etc is very different (in a good way) from many of the other serves i have played on.

Really fast and stable running server. Just moved their with some guys yesterday and pitched out our tents for a longer stay! With Veteran+3rdp, local timezone (gmt+2) the only real working and enjoyable opportunity for a "german" server.

Good job CoopY!

Probably my most favourite server out there - totally lag free, nice admins.

[LAD]Moddish was tonight (tues into weds morning 23:30-00:05 GMT) server hopping and disconnecting when being shot at on the NW Airfield. Seems that clan are intent on cheating the system just to save their kit!

Cheers on a great server btw ;)

Yeah saw that too about 1 hour later.

Banned.

You know, i can just log off to lobby if i want to avoid pvp, but how can you see i left server a coupe of times becouse of internet problems. Or if i exit game it will take more time to run it again and join server. So, that's my alibi. And about clan tag, i made it ofr lulz, ask these LAD guys.

Unbun me please :(

You were seen been shot at and then disconnecting, not being funny m8 but there were quite a few guys on that server watching your antics including the server admin Coopy.

LAD gays?

Ehm, what? I was in mumble with moddish that day and he crashed on it too, 2 times.

That's stupid cuz everyone does it, some guy disconnected near me and logged on at my back so that's kinda stupid ban for this now

p.s. Really good server

LoL @ internet problems

Me and a friend wanted to leave the airfield when moddish appeared,right when he saw us he disconnected and was asking from the lobby if im Dr.Zed or how that guy is called and his friend,noone responded him.

So we decided to wait for him and about 10mins later he came back,i opened fire at him and he was bleeding as hell,next disconnect.

Then server restarted and it was dark,no moddish in the playerlist so most of my mates left the server but i was still waiting on the small hill when suddenly someone was stupid enough,to attract the zombies at the barracks in the middle of the night and i saw a guy sprinting around there,looked in the playerlist and tada,he was back again.

So i sneaked downhill to shoot him again and noticed,that this time he wasnt alone,there were 2-3 other guys but i didnt really care so i opened fire at the ghillie guy and he died,unluckily it was only that dr.zedfargo or how he is called and 1 of them hit me and broke my legs,so i crawled into the tree,took some morphine,sneaked outside of the fence to the trees and bandaged myself,lost about 2,5k blood,then i watched the area for about 10mins but nothing happened,so i discd then and went to bed.

So we decided to wait for him and about 10mins later he came back' date='i opened fire at him and he was bleeding as hell,next disconnect.

[/quote']

Exact same progress here - i saw it myself.

My mate saw him - opened fire on him - moddish flew around a corner.

At nearly the same time i ran around the corner but from the other side to cut his way.

Saw him bleeding a lot and bandaging himself behind a trash can - i opened fire - he disappears... Back to lobby...

we waited for him... I wanted to give him a chance!

Then he disconnected and got banned by me. We dont need such a player on our beloved server ;)

And as i read here it wasnt the first time he did this.

Ps. Soulside_journey: the guy in the ghillie suit was on of us ;) and i believe i have hit you ;)

So i think that proofs,that their storys about connection problems etc are just lies ;)

Hes just a coward,afraid to loose all his leet elite stuff....

If you dont wanna loose it,dont go to NW airfield,especially alone,everyone will open fire there at strangers

btw good server,i like the veteran +3rd person

I was there and saw the disconnects, we tried to find him but obviously he disconnected and came back many times. I find it weird that they get "connection problems" when they are getting shot at and they´re bleeding.

So we decided to wait for him and about 10mins later he came back' date='i opened fire at him and he was bleeding as hell,next disconnect.

[/quote']

Exact same progress here - i saw it myself.

My mate saw him - opened fire on him - moddish flew around a corner.

At nearly the same time i ran around the corner but from the other side to cut his way.

Saw him bleeding a lot and bandaging himself behind a trash can - i opened fire - he disappears... Back to lobby...

we waited for him... I wanted to give him a chance!

Then he disconnected and got banned by me. We dont need such a player on our beloved server ;)

And as i read here it wasnt the first time he did this.

Ps. Soulside_journey: the guy in the ghillie suit was on of us ;) and i believe i have hit you ;)

i havent gillu suit now D:

my gillu in tent now,yesterday i have some lags with my russki internet, my friends can proof this we be in mumble its like ts3 or skype.

unban me please i have all items on this server,i play only on this server :S

I noticed him disconnecting quite a lot when he was at the NW Airfield, he's been caught trying to cheat the system so it's his fault at the end of the day.

I noticed him disconnecting quite a lot when he was at the NW Airfield' date=' he's been caught trying to cheat the system so it's his fault at the end of the day.

[/quote']

if u dont trust me ask my friends D: .

its really not me, coz yesterday i have problem with internet

You know' date=' i can just log off to lobby if i want to avoid pvp, but how can you see i left server a coupe of times becouse of internet problems. Or if i exit game it will take more time to run it again and join server. So, that's my alibi. And about clan tag, i made it ofr lulz, ask these LAD guys.

Unbun me please :(

[/quote']

Hi Moddish, from this post I can now see the level of immaturity that you have.

Firstly, you were blatantly server hopping and avoiding PvP.

Secondly, what was your reasoning for wearing our tags? We've never met you.

We have since stopped wearing tags to avoid ridiculous moments like this.

Oh and CoopY, sorry but we've now moved servers for the time being. It was good playing on your server, it's one of the best. Keep it up mate :)

J

Yeah i was just wondering where all the LAD guys went :)

Good to know now.

Have fun and good luck to you all

Oh than im kinda sorry for shooting 1of your guys ;)

just saw him down there before and then a ghillie guy was

in front of me,so i shot him,hope he wasnt too mad about that.

Oh and yes you hit me,had broken legs and a shock,crawled into

the tree and took some morphine,then bandaged myself outside

the airfield and waited for someone hunting me :)

Which weapon you had cause the hit wasnt that hard,lost only about

2,5k blood ?

Bizon SD :)

plus i only hit your leg...

But if i remember correctly u shot first :)

You also hijacked another clans tag and then called them fags on here, I don't think your in any position to ask people to trust you!

Let's get back on track now with Coopys server as its slightly being derailed!