Sign in to follow this  
johnh2005

sh0ck425 spawned in cop car and teleporting

We were refueling our chopper and this guy spawns near us in a cop car. Then he starts shooting at us. He got one of us. We then killed him. He spawned back around us and we jumped in the chopper and took off. Since it was then night I could see him shooting at us from different points on the map. (there was only the three of us and him on the server)

Server is US 2509 Dallas at 2:35 am CST.

We were refueling our chopper and this guy spawns near us in a cop car. Then he starts shooting at us. He got one of us. We then killed him. He spawned back around us and we jumped in the chopper and took off. Since it was then night I could see him shooting at us from different points on the map. (there was only the three of us and him on the server)

Server is US 2509 Dallas at 2:35 am CST.

He just got kicked for using remote restriction #2.

http://i48.tinypic.com/micrxu.jpg

Another screenshot showing his GUID and him getting kicked for remote exec restriction.

We're slowly running out of fuel in our helicopter sitting a couple of miles off the coast where he can't shoot us...We need some help pretty quickly before we run out of petrol...

Any and all help would be HUGELY appreciated.

Oh, as a side note, I am not so sure Hydraulic was a hacker. I do not remember what my friend's Battle Eye restriction # he got kicked for, but when he tried to initiate a vote kick it booted him with a Battle Eye restriction. I am sure BE will know which one Hydraulic was kicked for, just did not want to "tarnish" a good player's name if he was not hacking but instead trying to vote kick.

Well, it looks like the server was reset to scratch. Our camp is gone. The camp we ransacked last night is gone. Our chopper is gone(boo). The cop car is gone (yay). I did not know they could do that. Would be cool if they did that for ALL servers and a character equipment wipe AFTER they fix at least most of the spawn item scripts.