Sign in to follow this  
Nichols

US204 possible hacker camp found

Tent camp is in shambles now after we used satchel charges to blow up the V3S in the middle of the tents and sandbags which were setup like a maze on the camp area. Coordinates of the camp are close to 140/125 and they still have more goodies and gucci gear in there to help refit an entire third world army with M136 rocket launchers, 100+ jerry cans full of fuel, main rotor assemblies, M4CCOSD, M203, etc...

We tried to blow up the M136 rocket launchers but thought we would fire them off just to see what they looked like and we were a little disappointed when we saw that they only looked like our side arms which are M9SD's now. Also we did snag a couple of AS50 TWS rifles just to play with them for a little while; I really like the way the scope looks like a periscope on a submarine.

BTW we are glad to advertise locations like this; especially to help new spawns off the coast because you can swim out to the island without loosing your gear. However it does take a little while to get there with your flutter kicks but it is well worth it since the zombies do not spawn on the southern end of the island and you can snag all kinds of gear out of the camp without feeling like an ass while you do it because you know they stole it or hacked it into the server.

Bad Karma.

Just keep blowing it all up, and drop thoes AS50's.. theres allready WAY too many of thoes ingame.

Try and find a server admin and have them restart the server and tell them why. A restart will wipe that hackers base.

We did drop them. We only used them to kill some cows and pigs on the mainland from the top of the hill on the island. Mostly just to see how far out we could shoot them to have fun without killing players. Those AS50's are now buried with a few zombies all around Kamyshovo and the coast.

It's definitely a hacker camp. went there and found Soldier suit or something. As far as i know those are not legit. Not a safe spot to be after all, got shot once. but went back and got profit,

• Like 1

Just got killed by a hacker near that camp. He teleported behind me, said "stay out of my camp bitch" and shot me. So they definitely have some hacks going on. I was looking behind me right when he teleported so I saw him just appear there. I would stay away if you want to live. Or wait til its empty.