Sign in to follow this  
symptom

To the players on my server....

During tonights play, a hacker came on my server and did a thunderdome battle out on an island in Kamyshovo. After I banned him and restarted the server, a few of my players were pissed off cause I didnt let them loot the hacked boxes.

To those players.....

Just because a hacker spawned it, doesn't mean you get to keep it. I will not have hacked items on my server as long as I can help it.

• Like 13

To those players.....

Just because a hacker spawned it, doesn't mean you get to keep it. I will not have hacked items on my server as long as I can help it.

whenever i find large amounts of spawned gear i reset also. screw hacked gear.. you want the good guns... make it up north and get em for yourself.

• Like 2

Let them QQ, you made the right call ;)

I've found a few M107 and AS50..

But having the M24 is alot more fun :)

Edited by Minamo

"How come you won't let us use hacked weapons! Q_Q."

Big props to you for standing up to your members who want to abuse exploits we can't punish for, but can prevent if possible. Have some Beans.

It get's crazy. First, the players complain because the hackers are killing them and ruining the game. Then when you ban the hacker and reset the server to delete his spawned items, they complain some more. Doesn't make any sense. lol

• Like 1

finally a good admin! well done! :)

edit:

It get's crazy. First, the players complain because the hackers are killing them and ruining the game. Then when you ban the hacker and reset the server to delete his spawned items, they complain some more. Doesn't make any sense. lol

oh it makes perfect sense IF the players are just little kids and/or douchbags: getting killed with hacked gear -> unfair! killing others with hacked gear -> fun!

Edited by spliff