Sign in to follow this  
Hudson633

Maximum Trolling

A couple of unarmed guys were running together, so I stalked them, they never looked backwards. I lost them at some trees, as they arrived at their secret tent site and were crouching around it. Then one saw me, and scuttled away, he probably saw me and my AK74, and had a heart attack. I ran off and came back an hour later, they had an AKM in there, so I put my 2 spare AKM mags and a tin can in their tent and saved it. I'd pay to see his reaction when he finds the tin can.

One time I was in balota, I didn't see any zombies around so I thought it was empty. There turned out to be a guy picking up a weapon in the control tower. I pointed my makarov at his head, then before he could react I ran passed him and up the stairs. He kept repeated on his mic "friendly friendly" and then "thanks" as I left the building. I think he pissed himself.

Another time I was visiting a restaurant in elektro, some guy comes in and shoots me up. I decided to not die and just have broken bones, then crawl towards him and empty an M1911 mag into him. His death message came up, and I'd only saved myself 400 blood, so died while bandaging.

This one noob was crawling towards a zombie for whatever reason, he hadn't seen me and was focusing only on the zombie. Then he started getting hit cause the zombie got aggroed, I didn't even shoot the zombie to help him. He must have been so mad at me if he knew I hadn't helped lol.

A friend of mine hadn't fired the lee enfield before, I gave him mine and told him to get some "target practice." I nearly died laughing when I watched every nearby zombie rushing him. He stuck with me for some reason, and found binoculars. He'd take every opportunity to use them, saying he was checking for "snipers." I got a bit annoyed at the constant stopping, so would stand in front of him like the sand people guy when he did it, except I didn't knock him out.

I found a newbie on the coast while I was trying out a crossbow, I didn't have any bolts left but the gunmodel has a bolt permanently loaded. I dropped it infront of him and he happily took it and ran off. I bet he thought it was good for one shot, he probably kept clicking the fire button for ages while a zombie was all up in his face.

Luckily I found an ATV in a barn just south of the big airfield, someone must have parked it there cause it was choc full of guns. I decided to try steal it, only got as far as outside the door before it threw itself onto its side. I bet the owner goes nuts when he sees he has to push it back onto its wheels again. I got a video of that one

Damn I love trolling...