Sign in to follow this  
Ratlaw

I'm dumb

Ok so, I wont download it from a strange web site...Getting the real game is the way to go...I will get the game asap...SAY NO TO PIRATEING!!!!

Edited by Ratlaw

You illegally download a game, then ask for modding support? You fucking kidding? Here's my helpful reply: fuck yourself.

• Like 4

Cheap ass is cheap, $30 isn't bad nor was $22 during the steam sale.

Ok so, I downloaded the torrent Arma 2 (JIMBO) with Dayz. I followed the directions...I put the Dayz files in the Arma 2 install files...well...I always get You ready for this?? BAD CD KEY INVALID CD KEY..My hands are up in the air and I pulled all my hair out! This game has been going on literally "days" and no luck:(

Could Someone who possibly understands and knows how to fix this can you please help me out? I want to play with you all, ya know?

I'm fairly sure most of us don't want to play with you. If you wont even shell out the small sum of money for the main game, what's to stop you from becoming a script kiddie in a game you wont even pay for? In short...

Go fuck yourself

• Like 3

Buy the game. The reason it doesn't work is because YOU HAVE A INVALID CD KEY hence the game telling you "INVALID CD KEY" fucking moron.

I'm going to buy this game friday from Steam...Pirateing is evil. I was just so excited that this cool game was out I jumped the gun, you know?

Edited by Ratlaw

I wouldn't be surprised if a dev saw your post and reported your IP to the authorities for admittedly pirating a game.

FADE (or DEGRADE) is digital rights management software developed by Macrovision. It operates by detecting if a game has been pirated, and initially allows the player to use the game normally. It then gradually degrades certain game features over a time, eventually rendering it unplayable.

FADE creates fake scratches in specific areas on the disk image. When the disk image is copied, the program used to copy it will notice these scratches and automatically fix them. The game's master program then looks for these scratches, and if they are present then it is an original. If they are not available, then it knows it is a fake. There is no notification or error message that tells the player that a fake disk image has been detected, which makes it very difficult for software crackers to determine if their crack has succeeded in defeating FADE. FADE will introduce many issues in the game, rendering it unplayable, giving the impression that the game is simply "buggy". For example, in the first person shooter Arma 2, FADE will begin by gradually decreasing the accuracy of the player's weapons, making it very difficult to hit a target. FADE might reverse the left/right controls of vehicles, or make them randomly start and stop moving. Eventually, it will turn the player in to a bird, and display the message "Don't fly away!".

Edited by Redfield

You guys are absoluty right...I'm going to buy the game as soon as i can.That way i won't get worms and tojans and crap...Close this thread and I will see you all in a retail steam bought game game:)