Sign in to follow this  
Rono

Hive Down?

I can grant beans again! What is this black magic.

Have all the Beans...

Changelog two - Weird. It seems I can only grant Rokochan beans, but I can't grant Highspiral any beans.

What sort of trickery has befallen upon my beloved beans?!

Changelog three - Beans working. Might be a timer delay to prevent spamming said beans.

-Flips a table-

STOP TOUCHING MY BEANS.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

My server went down shortly after a player fixed up the helicopter at the large island, it was pitch black on the server, so unless you had nvg, flares, or chem lights you couldnt see anything. He took off the island like 3 minutes into flight, he took a nosedive crashing into the bay near the mainland killing 7 other players but somehow he made it out alive with 5k blood, bleeding. then everyone started to run in place, with no server message.

Awww did lil script kiddies get mad cause they can't cheat no more :( awww pooorr kiddies listen just cause you guys can't cheat to win doesn't mean you ruin it for everyone else :P OH Wait that is all you know how to 2. Grow up kid if you wanna code something come work for me and code a site or a program that you can MAKE money on! k thanks please... i need :beans: :D

I feel I should point some things out to you.

From my understanding, many of the hacks are still working the same as they always have. Including on servers running the new BE logging system, and servers running Anti-Hax. The only things that are getting them banned (judging from 4chan convo's anyway) in most cases is Vehicle spawning, and God Mode scripts. That's all. Instakill scripts, item spawning, teleporting, etc is still working the same as always, and for many isn't even showing in logs.

Although these types of hacks aren't a server wide issue, they are still very much against the spirit of the game, and create a significant unfair advantage to cheating players. To be able to spawn fresh on the coast, and instantly have end game gear is just madness. They then run around the coast stuffing things up for legitimate players thanks to their ESP that's telling them exactly where you are.

So, for now at least, the gloating should stop... because if people aren't aware these hacks are still very much working, they risk becoming naive about the matter and shifting resources elsewhere.

Right now, hacking could destroy this community as it's now so prevalent. Those in charge really need to do something about it ASAP!

Oh, and when you think about what those hacks cost for a subscription, and how many dirty cheating bastards are out there, these hack coders are making a bloody fortune!

but the dayz website has been going down frequently lately or sometimes completely down for hours. and posting replies does take nearly 15~30 seconds instead of instantly like most forums do.

The DayZ forums have been sluggish for awhile now. Don't think their server is handling the people load super well.

*EDIT*

And just as I say that, the forums have picked up speed lol

I managed to get back on, but of course it went back to a point before I got my gear off my dead body so I lost my items, but luckily the server had basically restarted, so I was able to gather up some more supplies and get myself kinda back to where I was, just missing those awesome NVG's I scored :C Oh well, that's DayZ lol

Edited by Maxgor

The DayZ forums have been sluggish for awhile now. Don't think their server is handling the people load super well.

*EDIT*

And just as I say that, the forums have picked up speed lol

I managed to get back on, but of course it went back to a point before I got my gear off my dead body so I lost my items, but luckily the server had basically restarted, so I was able to gather up some more supplies and get myself kinda back to where I was, just missing those awesome NVG's I scored :C Oh well, that's DayZ lol

I'm not powering up my server or bother logging in until the hive server load eases up, i'll power it back up in the morning where the stress is not as heavy as it is during my night as it is morning in eu, almost midnight on the west coast.

the only time where the hacking community will probably stop making hacking codes or programs/ scripts is when the game isnt as popular or demanding anymore, although it doesnt stop them from making it, only if it's still interesting, there are a couple of games out there are almost hack free mainly cause they have active GMs correcting the issue and/or server admins / coders patching up the hack within minutes to the hour.

How is this thread pinned but not the guide to hackers and what people can do.

-Flips a table again.-

• Like 4

I can get into US 725, but it takes awhile...

Is it fixed? Cus I just got into a server right now.

No. It isn't. It's well beyond that, you can't just decide to call your abandoned mod an "alpha", just like you can't call it a finished product.

Mad Fanboy? Go back to your community college "Game Designer" degree prelims.

Speak for your self??

Here is a link for you Reno all knowing... google is awesome btw.. but remember wiki isn't a real encyclopedia!

http://technicalgamedesign.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/alpha.html

Ok, now i know why i lost all my equipment and spawnd at the beach, the servers are ....

beans for tags