Sign in to follow this  
micemen

My truck is gone!

I was driving with a buddy he was on the atv i was in the offroad, there was a thunderstorm in my area and the power went out... i loged out my friend saw the truck dissapear after i got booted. i got kicked well driving and now the truck is nowere to be seen were di it go

Sorry bout that. It could have despawned, not have saved etc. I suggest not using vehicles much honestly.

Id check the last place you found it, if you didnt use the save option it reverts back to the last known position

If you lost connection while driving the truck it should have kept going in the same direction and speed (will come to a stop eventually due to no acceleration). Just straight ahead of where you were at and it should be there. I've had this happen with ATVs in the past as well.

I was in the NW Airfield in server US2211 farming the barracks loading a bus up with weapons, I decide to leave and just as I'm leaving the "No response from server xx seconds" message appears, meaning the server is going down. I leave the server and come back as soon as it comes back up, I forgot to save the bus, but it wasn't where I first found it by the radar station, also someone had somehow sandbagged and fenced in the barracks entrance I was farming in less than probably 30 seconds the server was up, it seemed pretty sketchy so I left the server

The game is still in an alpha state. There are still many kinks to be worked out in the game, be patient. Remember to report any bugs you see on the forums.