Sign in to follow this  
bozack

Glowing orbs around zombies, animals, players, ect

Today when i logged into the game I noticed that as I looked down into a town infested with zombies , I could see where each of them were at by a glowing orb illuminated around their torso. the closer they are the bigger the orb... I never noticed this before , and i've been playing for a few weeks now. Is this something new? Is it feature intended to be off but leaking through the Arma Engine? or is this a server specific setting?

Whatever it is, I love it. I can actually plan my invasion of a town with ease now.

If you are on a recruit server, these "orbs" will appear when there are players, zombies, animals etc that are making noise.

• Like 1

Indicators for training servers.

All npc's have a white orb around them. For locating purposes.

• Like 1

Recruit servers. Those "orbs" are pretty much a hack, don't play on them.

Not sure if troll or stupid....

• Like 1

No really, the orbs allow you to see players more easily than you should be able too, and even makes it easier by making their orb green.

You can see people through buildings. I don't need to figure it out. You are a troll.

How is that a *hack*?

Its there to TEACH people how to play.

Sorry the game doesn't just have a hardcore mode for everyone that wants to be assholes >.>

And almost guaranteed those that call it a "Hack" play on them servers to snipe out newbies and make themselves feel better. It's a recruit server setting, and be careful...it doesn't always work at night :)